+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University not sending Marksheet to WES..PLEASE ADVICE

jgd

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
Friends

I have been working in Canada since 2014 and my employer has hired a lawyer to apply for my Express Entry.

My academic records, after (10+2) I had completed 3 and 1/2 years technical diploma(full time) in India.
Thereafter I obtained a Bachelor of Science(lateral entry from Singhania University, Rajasthan, India.It was designed for those having Diploma and so it was one semester only.

I had submitted all my credentials to WES, moths ago. They have accepted the Engineering Diploma and mark sheet. WES also accepted the BSC certificate but the marsksheet for BSc has to be sent directly by University and Singhania for some reason has not been doing that. I have tried calls, emails etc, still no result. WES site shows my status "awaiting documents".

I am confused on the way ahead. I have 16 years work experience and working as a Manager in Canada since early 2014. My employer will be sponsoring the EE through their lawyer.

Do I lose any points if I just drop the BSC qualification and only show 3 and 1/2 years technical diploma(full time).

Any guidance will be appreciated.

Thanks

jgd

goindigo

Jan 6, 2017
Get it collected through your friends, relative or anyone (the envelope should be sealed, signed and stamped across) and ask your friend, relative or anyone to send it to WES address

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
My university in India and my wife's university in India didn't do it either. We studied in different cities. My brother collected the documents and sent it to WES. My mother in law collected the documents for my wife and sent it to WES.

jgd

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
Thanks to both of you.

The problem is the University is located in a small town in Rajasthan and I do not know anyone who lives even nearby.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Pay someone to go and do it for you. There is a company called your man in india. google them. i havent used their services so cant comment on their efficiency but i like that concept.

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
jgd said:
Thanks to both of you.

The problem is the University is located in a small town in Rajasthan and I do not know anyone who lives even nearby.
Visit mailtranscripts.com

They can get your work done.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Try mailtranscripts.com
Check with them if they offer their services for your university. There is another site 'cleartranscripts'.
I have used mailtranscripts and they deliver within the given timelines.

Wrrs

Feb 15, 2017
Hi , did WES accept the bsc from Singhania university. Am also applying for. Your response would be needful

jgd

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
Thanks. I have contacted mailtranscripts, hopefully it gets done.

On the University degree validation question by WES. Since WES required the degree photocopy directly sent to them, I did that and their site shows thsy have accepted the document.
However they doesnt say that what recognition they are giving, until the WES report come out.

Wrrs

Feb 15, 2017
Hi in academics record request form for bsc what date you mentioned in date attended. If Bsc is valid so B.tech from Singhania university is valid ?? Clear my both the doubts..