+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University not sending Marksheet to WES..PLEASE ADVICE

jgd

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
Hello

Finally after lot of delays mail transcript managed to send the transcripts and WES has accepted the Bachelors Degree as Canadian Equivalent.

Thanks to everyone for your guidance.

NikitaPatkar

Jun 1, 2017
Try mailtranscripts.com
Check with them if they offer their services for your university. There is another site 'cleartranscripts'.
I have used mailtranscripts and they deliver within the given timelines.
I order transcripts from Cleartranscirpts for Mumbai university, but they refunded my money saying Mumbai university is no longer giving transcripts. I contacted mail Transcritps and they are saying they can get it. Has any one applied for Mumbai university from Mail Transcripts? I really need to get my transcripts as soon as possible.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
I order transcripts from Cleartranscirpts for Mumbai university, but they refunded my money saying Mumbai university is no longer giving transcripts. I contacted mail Transcritps and they are saying they can get it. Has any one applied for Mumbai university from Mail Transcripts? I really need to get my transcripts as soon as possible.
Not sure if these guys are operational, please check with other members as they had some complaints regarding mail transcripts.
Alternatively you or your proxy can visit your college and university.

skzn

Feb 18, 2018
hy, I just want to know if WES is accepting master degree from Singhania university or not? kindly any one reply on it.
thanks.

Reactions: At.mahi
Feb 11, 2019
Can i apply for ECA on AME diploma basis because i did 3 years Ame diploma and ojt and i have 1 year paid experience in cabinMaintenance can i apply eca for wes

At.mahi

Mar 8, 2019
hy, I just want to know if WES is accepting master degree from Singhania university or not? kindly any one reply on it.
thanks.
Hi did you get to know somehow if WES accepts singhania’s masters degree as a equivalent to masters degree in Canada.??

Arundasop

Aug 9, 2019
Friends

I have been working in Canada since 2014 and my employer has hired a lawyer to apply for my Express Entry.

My academic records, after (10+2) I had completed 3 and 1/2 years technical diploma(full time) in India.
Thereafter I obtained a Bachelor of Science(lateral entry from Singhania University, Rajasthan, India.It was designed for those having Diploma and so it was one semester only.

I had submitted all my credentials to WES, moths ago. They have accepted the Engineering Diploma and mark sheet. WES also accepted the BSC certificate but the marsksheet for BSc has to be sent directly by University and Singhania for some reason has not been doing that. I have tried calls, emails etc, still no result. WES site shows my status "awaiting documents".

I am confused on the way ahead. I have 16 years work experience and working as a Manager in Canada since early 2014. My employer will be sponsoring the EE through their lawyer.

Do I lose any points if I just drop the BSC qualification and only show 3 and 1/2 years technical diploma(full time).

Any guidance will be appreciated.

Thanks

jgd
hello please let me know how did you get your bsc from singhania WES evaluated .I am also trying please advise .You can contact me on arundasop@gmail.com.

Arundasop

Aug 9, 2019
Hello

Finally after lot of delays mail transcript managed to send the transcripts and WES has accepted the Bachelors Degree as Canadian Equivalent.

Hello there please help me.
What is the procedure you did it will be great help for me I want my bsc certificate from singhania University to be wes evaluated .Your reply is highly appreciated.

Athisooras

Jan 5, 2018
Hello

Hi am also have same issue how can apply for transcript how you take done process and what date should mention in Wes application
Kindly provide ur contact number