+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University not listed in WES list of universities- Delhi Tehnological University

TheGuy12345

Jul 30, 2018
Hello. Anyone got their ECA done by doing distance bachelors or masters from Jaipur National University, Vinayak Mission University or Swami Vivekananda Shubharti University ?

MiteshDodia

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Hlo everyone.
I have done B.A from Manav Bharti University district-Solan (H.P).Later on I completed B.ed from Punjabi university Patiala.now I want to apply for Canada PR but some of the agents in punjab has scared me about the approval of Manav bharti university from WES.Agents said that this uni ersity is not valid for Canada.plz suggest should I file my case or not???
Is Punjabi Univesity, M.Tech AICTE accrediated ?

anant.singh61

Apr 23, 2019
Yes my issue is resolved...even if the university is not mentioned in WES website you can fill the same while applying for the WES.
I did the same i got my WES .

Now as your MBA is a distance one ..I am not so sure you will get Master's equivalancy or not.

anant.singh61

Apr 23, 2019
Yes my issue is resolved...even if the university is not mentioned in WES website you can fill the same while applying for the WES.
I did the same i got my WES .

Hi ,

My university also not mention in WES list , but i am going to enter manually , it is not accepted. Please guide how to apply ?

jeet_sidhu

Jun 2, 2019
MBA executive(open) from Punjab university (Chandigarh) or from Punjabi university(Patiala) is valid or not for WES ECA.

Please answer my query.

Last edited:

r_2188

Feb 10, 2019
Hello all,

I did my MBA from Delhi Technological University(DCE-New Delhi) in 2011,when i am trying to do WES – Preliminary Assessment for my education using their equivalency tool i don't see my university listed in the list of WES.I did full time MBA-dual specialization(Supply Chain Management & MArketing) .

Are MBA subjects a big consideration for getting a proper ECA done or only the university matters from where the degree is obtained.I would also like to ask why Delhi technological University is not listed in WES List of universities even after being in top universities of INDIA.

Is MBA from DTU good enough for getting me extra points for express entry pool ?
Also should i send my Bachelor's degree credentials along with MBA documents for ECA?

Please help me out by providing information , whether my MBA from a university that not listed by WES is good enough for ECA for CANADA .

Thanks
Hi.. I have done MBA from DTU and just wanted to know what is the Canadian equivalency of the degree. Thanks.

Akash. 6539

Mar 17, 2017
Hlo everyone.
I have done B.A from Manav Bharti University district-Solan (H.P).Later on I completed B.ed from Punjabi university Patiala.now I want to apply for Canada PR but some of the agents in punjab has scared me about the approval of Manav bharti university from WES.Agents said that this uni ersity is not valid for Canada.plz suggest should I file my case or not???
Hey akash , i am currently in Canada i also did my b.com from the same institution, can you tell me did your wes approved
I want to apply for evaluation aswell
Thank you

Negi_kirti

May 19, 2020
Hi.. I have done MBA from DTU and just wanted to know what is the Canadian equivalency of the degree. Thanks.
Hi, I am also MBA from DTU. Could you please share your experience. Did you go for WES evaluation and did they provide you Master equivalency. TIA.