+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Universities/ Programs eligible with 5.5 bands IELTS score!

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
priyariya said:
hi i am priya i am having my ielts score 5.5 and cgpa 9.08 can anyone guide me for which university can i apply for pgd in canada or anywhere please anyone help me.. i wanted to apply for spring 2017. And i am education level 15 years.
Getting admission is easy for those low profile universities whose seats doesn't get filled. Don't wanna mention names of such universities as we all should know by now. At 5.5 overall, chances of getting a Visa are extremely slim.
Try and post the results...

sasidher

Feb 6, 2017
Talha Gujjar said:
there is no such thing like that my friend have got his visa on 5.0 & is currently studying in canada if the university accepts you then the visa officer is ok with that they can't recject your application on the basis of low ielts.you can even apply with an ielts score of 5.0 in each component.
wanna talk with you as i am struddling with my 5.5 score i have written 3 times and all the 3 times same score so wanted to talk with you sasidher33@gmail.com

sasidher

Feb 6, 2017
people, i have written 3 times IELTS and all the time i got 5.5, here some people commented that 5.5 is ok to get visa so can anyone help me out to get a good info sasidher33@gmail.com

Parichey

Jul 27, 2017
Hey every one i have score 6.5 bands overall with 5.5 in writing ,i have done btech with 82%,and currently working in a MNC with 6 month of experience,
Am i eligible for canada student visa

Chirag009

Jul 20, 2018
University admission easy to get visa. Why you worry. Many university take admission in 5.5. My friend going to new yourk institute of technology with 5.5
Hey i m having overall band of 6 L:7.5 R:5 W:5 S:5.5 and i want to apply for pg diploma program should i retake or i will get admission in college ?

Raman Kullar

Nov 21, 2018
My Ielts score is overall 6.5 bands and in one module 5.5. I have done my bachelor's in b.sc non medical stream in 2015 from Punjab university Chandigarh. After that i had experience for 2 years as a lab technician.Actually i got 2 times refusal in Canada in Durham college. So I want to know that am i eligible to apply in Capilano university for pg diploma.

Nov 19, 2018
Could any one please tell me that which university accept 6.0 overall i have this score . and in which institute in Canada i m eligible .. and can i get visa easily through this IELTS Score.. L 6.5 R 5.5 W 5.5 S 6.0

Rajwinder0564

Dec 13, 2017
Could any one please tell me that which university accept 6.0 overall i have this score . and in which institute in Canada i m eligible .. and can i get visa easily through this IELTS Score.. L 6.5 R 5.5 W 5.5 S 6.0
Its a good score... but if u want to surety of your visa ... then retake the ielts exam again and try to get 6 each in every module.

Shamons3

Dec 6, 2018
Hello

This is my profile
i got 69% in 10th,
67% in 12th
and overall 6.5 in IELTS (no band less than 6)
I graduated in commerce (2017)
i got only 45% in degree
i would like to study in canada

Is there any chance to get an admission in Canada with this score ?????

Rakeem Braham

Aug 13, 2019
My Ielts score is overall 6.5 bands and in one module 5.5. I have done my bachelor's in b.sc non medical stream in 2015 from Punjab university Chandigarh. After that i had experience for 2 years as a lab technician.Actually i got 2 times refusal in Canada in Durham college. So I want to know that am i eligible to apply in Capilano university for pg diploma.
I have a overall 5.5 band in IELTS and would like to get into a college at kelowna bc or in British Columbia anyone have any suggestions.
Thank you