+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Universities Open for Jan 2021

VamShu

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Hi,
I would like to know if any Masters Course based programs related to Computer science and IT open in any universities for Jan 2021 intake.
Appreciate your inputs.
Thanks

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Carleton Uni
Ryerson Uni (MASc Comp Engineering)
University of Guelph (Thesis only)
University of Lethbridge (Thesis only)
Bishop's Uni

Check their websites....

VamShu

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Carleton Uni
Ryerson Uni (MASc Comp Engineering)
University of Guelph (Thesis only)
University of Lethbridge (Thesis only)
Bishop's Uni

Check their websites....
Thank you. Applied for Bishop’s Uni.. Ryerson Uni has MEng electrical and computer science open for Winter 2021. Is it advisable for Bachelors in IT student to opt for electrical and computer science program ?

sanders010

Dec 20, 2019
VamShu, if you have any kind of issues about choosing the right university to study, I can recommend you this resource I've found few months ago ( url: https://smapse.com/ ). It has the most relevant lists of universities divided to different filed of studies, and can really help for any new potential student.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Thank you. Applied for Bishop’s Uni.. Ryerson Uni has MEng electrical and computer science open for Winter 2021. Is it advisable for Bachelors in IT student to opt for electrical and computer science program ?
Look into Ryerson Meng Networking or UVictoria MITS

VamShu

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
I found Lakehead University is accepting applications for MS computer science for Winter 2021. I have applied for MS computer science Project based option. Any idea on how is Lakehead University and Computer Science Project based program.

Thanks,