+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Universities for Linguistics

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Sir! Some Universities are offering master in sociology and Master in journalism .. they are also accepting me !
Should i go for them?
It depends on your work history and reasons for pursuing these programs and how they will benefit you on return to your home country.

Reactions: Gillriz

Gillriz

May 1, 2021
It depends on your work history and reasons for pursuing these programs and how they will benefit you on return to your home country.
I have worked part time for a private news channel for a year. I chose bachelor in English because i wanted to be good in English.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I have worked part time for a private news channel for a year. I chose bachelor in English because i wanted to be good in English.
If you worked a private news channel a degree in journalism would be the most logical choice when it comes to career progression and what would benefit you on return to your home country but I can’t decide what would be best for your longterm career because journalism is a very tough industry to get into.

Gillriz

May 1, 2021
Th
If you worked a private news channel a degree in journalism would be the most logical choice when it comes to career progression and what would benefit you on return to your home country but I can’t decide what would be best for your longterm career because journalism is a very tough industry to get into.
Thanks sir! I ll go for journalism then.
Sir one of my friends who has the same bachelor as of mine also wants to do Master in management. He worked part time in his relatives' factories to perform some Management tasks for two years. He received his salary in cash.
Can he go for Master in management or diploma in human resources management??
Plz answer it sir!
Thanks in advance

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Th
Thanks sir! I ll go for journalism then.
Sir one of my friends who has the same bachelor as of mine also wants to do Master in management. He worked part time in his relatives' factories to perform some Management tasks for two years. He received his salary in cash.
Can he go for Master in management or diploma in human resources management??
Plz answer it sir!
Thanks in advance
The choice of degree should make sense based on previous education and work history. In your SOO you should be able to explain how the skills learned from the Canadian degree will lead to career advancements when you return home. I can’t tell someone what program they should take but it must make sense. People also need to consider their future. Although it is clear that this study permit is to secure immigration but you still need to be able to secure a job when you immigrate to Canada so your choice of program should also lead to good job opportunities in Canada.