+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

United Arab Emirates.. Dubai/Abudhabi applicants

HytmJabr

Apr 27, 2023
I have an important professional event to attend in Canada in July. Is is a lost cause to expect the visa by end of June 2023 given that I applied in April 2023 for a business Visa? . And is there any way to expedite the process given that I still did not even recieve the letter to submit biometrics?

Renato87

Dec 29, 2022
Hi guys. I submitted my passport to VFS to get visa stamped on 19 April. Can anyone advise me, how long it takes to get it back nowadays?

Moe97

Oct 27, 2021
Hi guys. I submitted my passport to VFS to get visa stamped on 19 April. Can anyone advise me, how long it takes to get it back nowadays?
Average 2 weeks some took 3 weeks. I received correspondence letter on Thursday and I checked the application status tracker and on there I see a VISA DOCUMENT NUMBER WITH AN EXPIRY DATE, but I haven't received passport request yet. Did you go through the same thing? Saw the visa document number but no passport request yet? I assumed may be they'll send it this week since friday and saturday is holiday.

waseemwsm

Star Member
Feb 13, 2022
Doha
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Average 2 weeks some took 3 weeks. I received correspondence letter on Thursday and I checked the application status tracker and on there I see a VISA DOCUMENT NUMBER WITH AN EXPIRY DATE, but I haven't received passport request yet. Did you go through the same thing? Saw the visa document number but no passport request yet? I assumed may be they'll send it this week since friday and saturday is holiday.
So many applicants like you, myself and more are on the same boat and we're discussing that matter in a specific WhatsApp group who already got BVL and Visa number but no OPR yet. If you like you can join too;

https://chat.whatsapp.com/IEr3WaOs82CI4YdSqFaWeG

Reactions: Moe97

Renato87

Dec 29, 2022
I already received passport request on 17 April and gave my passport to VFS on 19 April. Now waiting for passport to get delivered to me back.

ak@123

Nov 22, 2022
Hello,
Can someone help please.
My brother is applying visitor visa along with his wife .
They have a 5yrs old kid . From the new portal do they need to add one more application for her along with them ?or will it be their parents application?

Akamalkhan_

Mar 30, 2023
Visa Approved.

Timeline:

Submission June 16 2021
BVL : 22March 2023
OPR: 2nd May 2023
Abu Dhabi Office.
Total time: 23 Months.

MohamedMustafa456789

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019