+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

United Arab Emirates.. Dubai/Abudhabi applicants

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015
Hi Faisal.
They start reviewing on the 28 of march but still, there is no update after that. How much time it will take now?
Applied on the 11 of March.
What to do now, wait, or reapply?

below message showing:
Review of eligibility
 We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Thanks in Advance
In my opinion, It's better to wait instead of re-apply. However, you may raise this matter of delay via web form. Regards

Reactions: Deen031201

Deen031201

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
In my opinion, It's better to wait instead of re-apply. However, you may raise this matter of delay via web form. Regards
Thanks Brother, I think I will wait because I read many comments on the web form. The answer is the same after the CIC reply.

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Ie there any rule? Like we should have stayed min 6 months in uae for applying visa for Canada from uae?
Not sure if you got these clarified, but my daughter was born in UAE while my wife was on a visit visa in UAE. I filed her application in July and now she has joined me here in Bahrain.

Rainbow777

Star Member
Aug 24, 2022
They processing different countries visa’s so processing speed is very slow.
Any idea what applications are being processed right now? I mean April, may, June etc... And also how many months does review of eligibility take to be completed?

sheikhab

Aug 27, 2022
Any idea what applications are being processed right now? I mean April, may, June etc... And also how many months does review of eligibility take to be completed?
As per my understanding, they are processing old applications 1st and also randomly processing new applications.
so it’s doesn’t matter that eligibility start earlier or late.
Some applications eligibility start earlier and they r still waiting and some applications eligibility start late and they get response in days after eligibility start.

LM22

Oct 8, 2022
July Applicants for Visitor Visa from Qatar , anyone got PPR ?
New Portal
July 5: Submitted
July 12: Biometrics Completed
From then its shows review of eligibility and background check under processing.

Its been more than 3 months, have raised multiple web forms and send an email to Abudabi office.

Travel date is due for October last week.