+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

United Arab Emirates.. Dubai/Abudhabi applicants

foxygrandpa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Can anyone here indicate if they applied for a super visa and their file was assigned to the Abu Dhabi location? Also please mention in detail your timeline.
many thanks

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
Visitor visa (or Temporary Resident Visa) processing capacity has been reduced as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, with resources diverted to priority lines of business, such as study and work permits.

IRCC is working to deliver quality client service across its global network by making our programs and services more efficient, clear and consistent.

Despite our considerable efforts, we know that some applicants have experienced significant wait times with the processing of their applications, and we continue to work as hard as possible to reduce processing times. We thank you for your patience and understanding at this moment.

We appreciate your patience and we will contact you with the next step in due time.

II send msg to IRCC
I received above reply
Its postive sign or negative sign?
Thanks

PMN

Star Member
May 29, 2022
This is a standard reply they're sending out tp everyone who raises a webform unfortunetly.

nileshrayani

Star Member
Aug 1, 2021
Visitor visa (or Temporary Resident Visa) processing capacity has been reduced as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, with resources diverted to priority lines of business, such as study and work permits.

IRCC is working to deliver quality client service across its global network by making our programs and services more efficient, clear and consistent.

Despite our considerable efforts, we know that some applicants have experienced significant wait times with the processing of their applications, and we continue to work as hard as possible to reduce processing times. We thank you for your patience and understanding at this moment.

We appreciate your patience and we will contact you with the next step in due time.

II send msg to IRCC
I received above reply
Its postive sign or negative sign?
Thanks
i did put up a webform request to the ircc to expedite the process. Their visas were approved! It does not mean sending any requests to ircc is concluded as Negative.

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
i did put up a webform request to the ircc to expedite the process. Their visas were approved! It does not mean sending any requests to ircc is concluded as Negative.
What you mean? I send email to ircc Becouse I did my application on Mar and till now no reply.

sharfas

Jul 4, 2022
Any March-April applicants here ? I am seeing many April applicants getting PPR request .Submitted another webform , but looks like no luck .