+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

United Arab Emirates.. Dubai/Abudhabi applicants

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
Quick update and some help required please!
This morning I received the BVL and Passport Request for my Mother and Sister's visit visa. My Father's visit visa is still showing under process. I did see a ghost update almost 5 weeks back. I had applications on both the old and New portal. Both portals have received the same updates.
Entire Family applied together from Pakistan (Visa processing center is Abu Dhabi) on Dec 10 2021 (yes received PPR after 1.5 years!). My Parents had visit visas before and visited me couple of times previously (never over-stayed or anything else). Regarding my sister, she was the first time applicant. This short summary may keep your hope up if you are still waiting for visa approval for your loved ones.

Now I have a question and some help is required from your experiences.

My sister's passport is valid till Nov 2026 and her biometric is valid until Dec 2031. It is my undertsanding that she will not get her visa validation beyond Nov 2026, given the fact her passport expires during that month and year. Now, has someone had an experience to get an updated passport for their parents/siblings and then submit the updated passport to get maximum visa duration? Please note again that the PPR has already been received this morning. We just didn't expect that they are going to sit on these files for 1.5years.

Hopsking

Sep 23, 2022
To day i got the correspondence letter any thoughts guys is it a good, bad ,normal sign

submission on 7 September 2022
biometrics on 12 September 2022
Eligibility Review started 12 September 2022
Correspondence letter 14/04/2023

Status remained the same :
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Last edited:

christina19

Feb 16, 2023
Hi all.
anyone applied for super visa from Abu Dhabi here?
my parents applied since March 2022 and still we don't have any news. is anyone in similar situation

Renato87

Dec 29, 2022
Hi guys. I was active in this thread and almost lost my hope to get TRV. But I received finally PPR today, so don't lose hope. Visa is coming soon

Applied: 25 June 2022
BVL and PPR: 17 April 2023

Renato87

Dec 29, 2022
Congratulations!! Did you ever use the tracker or you just waited? Visit or study visa?
I sent several webforms, first when I got a US visa and other travel history. second time I sent my promotion letter from my company. Today morning I received standard reply saying "due to covid we are having many applications, please wait." But after 3 hours surprisingly received 2 emails saying to read new messages in my IRCC account. Applied for visit visa. Yes I used tracker to check my status.