+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

United Arab Emirates.. Dubai/Abudhabi applicants

FlyBird333

Nov 3, 2020
thanks flybird for the reply.
yes i know about the applications before September 07,2021 but they mentioned also that the application will remain in queue for processing.

but looks like they will never process it ..i sent many webforms but no reply.

i think i will submit new application in the new portal.

it is really frustrating and horrible processing time.
The reason I reapplied through the portal is because when I sent a webform after waiting for months and months, they responded that they recommend I apply through the portal.

Reactions: Ph_Ayman

foxygrandpa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hi everyone,

Thought I'd share some good news, and my timeline. Got PPR for my husband today.
Applied: Abu Dhabi office
Gkey July 2021
Portal March 2, 2022 (replied as per IRCC website)
PPR Jan 24, 2023
congratulations. did you do upfront medical when you applied through the new portal? and when was the medical passed?

Lambrianz

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Oct 2017
Doc's Request.
July 2018
AOR Received.
Feb 2018
I have a quick question to people who are more experienced here, what are the chances that I can get my visit visa approved if I have to be in Canada in july2023, I haven’t applied yet and as I can see the processing time is 297 days for AbuDhabi..
Actually there is an event that I have to attend in July, the paperwork is ready and I am planing to submit by end of this month. Anyone who can suggest me on this.? Thanks.

ahs

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Sept 22, 2014
Doc's Request.
Jun 18, 2015 & Oct 9, 2015
AOR Received.
Nov 27, 2014
File Transfer...
Nov 27, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 25, 2015
Interview........
waived; Decision Made: Dec 21, 2015
Passport Req..
Dec 22, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 05, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 7, 2016
I have a quick question to people who are more experienced here, what are the chances that I can get my visit visa approved if I have to be in Canada in july2023, I haven’t applied yet and as I can see the processing time is 297 days for AbuDhabi..
Actually there is an event that I have to attend in July, the paperwork is ready and I am planing to submit by end of this month. Anyone who can suggest me on this.? Thanks.
it depends on ur profile 100%
visas get approved in days (not even weeks) for some people and some are waiting for months
suggest u take ur chances

rayne7

Feb 7, 2023
Hi everyone,

My parents' visas got approved after 9 long months.

Applied 28th April 2022
PPR 7th Feb 2023
Applied through GC Key

I had sent multiple web forms to which I received generic responses. Finally contacted the MP's office but they couldn't really do anything.

Good luck to everyone waiting!

Reactions: foxygrandpa

Rainbow777

Star Member
Aug 24, 2022
Hi everyone,

Applied 28th April 2022
PPR 7th Feb 2023
Applied through GC Key

I had sent multiple web forms to which I received generic responses. Finally contacted the MP's office but they couldn't really do anything.

Congrats

Is it the Abudhabi visa processing office?

foxygrandpa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hi everyone,

Applied 28th April 2022
PPR 7th Feb 2023
Applied through GC Key

Congratulations! Did you do upfront medical exam? Did you apply also using the new portal? and other rejections in the past? and what was the country of origin?

rayne7

Feb 7, 2023
Congratulations! Did you do upfront medical exam? Did you apply also using the new portal? and other rejections in the past? and what was the country of origin?
Thank you!! No medicals were required. Applied using only the GC Key, not the new portal. Using the new portal would have been better I guess. My parents have no past rejections, they have US and Canada travel history. Country of origin is Bangladesh.