+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

unencumbered funds/ proof of funds

khan_2010

Jun 10, 2010
Guys!

i m in trouble. i got canadian recommendation letter, i have to show 15000$ statement. i am salaried person and consider my salary per month 1500-2000 dollar. situation with me i dont have money in my account currently. i have just 1 month left, if i put money for 1 month in my account, will it work to satisfy cic. my salaries showing i have earned 10000$ in six month which is transfered to my account. kindly advice urgently

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan_2010 said:
Guys!

i m in trouble. i got canadian recommendation letter, i have to show 15000$ statement. i am salaried person and consider my salary per month 1500-2000 dollar. situation with me i dont have money in my account currently. i have just 1 month left, if i put money for 1 month in my account, will it work to satisfy cic. my salaries showing i have earned 10000$ in six month which is transfered to my account. kindly advice urgently
Hi,

CIC required $15K as a savings in your account so your salary coming into the account and then funds are being used will not be enough. If you put the money in the account now for 1 month that can work depending on the visa officer, some applicants just show the current balance statement from the bank rather then showing full 3 months statement and it worked for them you can do the same. But i would suggest to give a letter as well explaning where you got these funds like by selling some of your assest e.g car etc to satisfy the visa officer that its your own money and not borrowed.

Cheers
Saki

khan_2010

Jun 10, 2010
saki, if i put my salary slips for 6 months, which is total of 10000$, with just current balance of 1 month? it will work?

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan_2010 said:
saki, if i put my salary slips for 6 months, which is total of 10000$, with just current balance of 1 month? it will work?
Hi,

It should work as i heard that minimum time limit the funds should be in the account is 1 month. But as i said it entirely depends on visa officer if he is satisfied then it will be fine but if he asks you the question that where did you get these funds from then you will have to provide some explanation as i said in my last post. I have seen applicants who put funds in the account one day and then next day they get a statement from bank showing only the current balance and send it to the visa officer and they did not had any problem at all.

Cheers
Saki