+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unemployed sponsor is eligible to sponsor a spouse within canada?

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Hi everyone
My wife sponsored me and we applied on june 2018
Our file is almost complete and they are doing bgc and eligibility
Yesterday my wofe got a letter to provide
Letter of employment
And tax assessment of 2017
My question is she is not working and she work last year only few months
Basically she is unemployed
So we have no ither option we have to send explained letter that my sister and brother in law supporting us financially untill we get our jobs.
I have job offer ready just waiting for work permit
If i explian this will be enough to satisfy him?
Is there any rule that she is not eligible to sponsor a spouse if she is unemployed?
Please reply kindly

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Provide what you have with a letter explaining your situation. Last year I sponsored my husband abd I dint work at all. I just explained that my husband works and supports us. Luckily there is no minimum income requirement for spouse sponsorship. You should be fine. Good luck :) also include your job offer letter to show that you will be working and able to support you both.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Provide what you have with a letter explaining your situation. Last year I sponsored my husband abd I dint work at all. I just explained that my husband works and supports us. Luckily there is no minimum income requirement for spouse sponsorship. You should be fine. Good luck :) also include your job offer letter to show that you will be working and able to support you both.
Thanks alot
Your these words made my life
God bless

Reactions: shalenabennie

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
To whom it may Concern,

I was asked to provide letter of employment and I am writing this letter as a supporting document.
I am looking for a full time security job which is my dream and waiting for the opportunity to avail.I have experience in security job and I was employed part time with paragon security last summer.My husband has job offer ready as he has chef experience(Italian restaurant)and waiting for his work permit so he can start his field job.we are living with my sister in law as they are helping us financially from the beginning and will continue to support us as long as we need.we had sent our affidavits of financial support from my sister and brother in law who are giving us all the support we need.
We are happily married and its been more then a year we are together and I am proud to have husband like him.Our vision to see the life is very simple and we help each other to achieve our life goals.As soon as he get his work permit he will be able to support us and take first step towards achievement.I am currently looking to work in corrections(in the jail) and probably will get it soon.I was offered couple jobs but that was not my priority and we don’t have any problem financially as we are living as a happy family.
I have attached my notice of assessment of 2017 as requested.
Please consider my explanation as we have future dreams together and we have build our relationship to the level where we cant live without each other and we have that understanding which is important in any relationship.
Thank you.
Yiu think its good explanation

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
To whom it may Concern,

I was asked to provide letter of employment and I am writing this letter as a supporting document.
I am looking for a full time security job which is my dream and waiting for the opportunity to avail.I have experience in security job and I was employed part time with paragon security last summer.My husband has job offer ready as he has chef experience(Italian restaurant)and waiting for his work permit so he can start his field job.we are living with my sister in law as they are helping us financially from the beginning and will continue to support us as long as we need.we had sent our affidavits of financial support from my sister and brother in law who are giving us all the support we need.
We are happily married and its been more then a year we are together and I am proud to have husband like him.Our vision to see the life is very simple and we help each other to achieve our life goals.As soon as he get his work permit he will be able to support us and take first step towards achievement.I am currently looking to work in corrections(in the jail) and probably will get it soon.I was offered couple jobs but that was not my priority and we don’t have any problem financially as we are living as a happy family.
Please consider my explanation as we have future dreams together and we have build our relationship to the level where we cant live without each other and we have that understanding which is important in any relationship.
Thank you.
I wish I could tell you, but I'm not an officer and I don't know what the look for. I personally think it is good and covers all the bases, but check with a more senior member get their input. A few here are @kcward7 @Wakki @scylla

Good luck with your application! :)

Reactions: Calm2019

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
To whom it may Concern,

Thank you.
I think you're including too much irrelevant information here. Stick to facts.

Reactions: Sharukh khan

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
To whom it may Concern,

Thank you.
I seriously suggest you include way more actual details about the financial situation and cut out the personal stuff. IRCC doesn't care if you are proud of your husband or help each other to achieve your life goals. They want to know that you will be able to live without welfare. Provide full details on your job search, what you have applied for, your expected wage, your spouse's job offer and expected wage, your budget, what specific support your family is actually providing for you right now, how and when you plan on starting to support yourselves.

Reactions: kcward7

samar077

May 23, 2023
Can you pm please