Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon, I am in a complex situation and would like your advice. I am a work permit holder in Canada and we applied for my spouse’s work permit recently. As the application requires to demonstrate that I am a full time employee, I got my reference letter from employer which only states my last position (ABC) at the company from start to present. But, in one of my own previous TRV applications, I mentioned a different position (XYZ) as I had started at that position. Will that cause me an issue? If so, how do I proceed ? Thanks for all your help!!!

It would not matter much, since you get promoted and change designations. You can either ask your company to list all your designations in the current letter, or you can include your previous offer of employment and pay stubs and include them with a LoE explaining that you joined in a different position and subsequently were promoted or moved to the current one.

Reactions: sheeba_shah

EduSi

Jun 1, 2020
If you were nominated by Saskatchewan, you can live and reside anywhere in Saskatchewan.
thank you so much. I am planning to move on mid fall

This is a small town and I am looking forward to have another job. my employer here just give me 4 days work (7 hrs. a day) and the other 3 days are off. First I am planning to move in AB since I have relatives there but since I heard and read articles about the obligations of a PR thru PNP, it made me think twice.
That is why I planned to choose Saskatoon since it is inside of SK. hope there will be no problems in the future.

cutedolly

Jul 4, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon

Hello Everyone

Paper Based Application
Aor: July 2019
Vo: NDVO

Received Remedical Request 3rd time and Schedule A request 1st time in Aug 2022

is there any chance of negative outcomes after passed remedical and submit schedule A?

Please share your knowledge sir

Thanks in advance

vj1saradhi

Sep 17, 2022
Hi, I am pnp Ontario PR holder and primary applicant. I am working in ottawa but my spouse is not able to find job here. Can he look for something in Gatineau or Montreal?or will this be a negative?
Our residence will be in Ontario only and taxes will be filed here.
Hello,
I'm in the same situation - did you get any advise from anywhere about spouse being able to work outside the PNP restrictions? Any help is much appreciated - thank you!

vj1saradhi

Sep 17, 2022
Hello Experts!

My spouse(primary applicant) for SINP with job offer has qualified for express entry PR. My current employer in US is willing to provide me an offer to work remotely from Saskatchewan but his office is located in Brantford ON. I'm not sure how this will be viewed by province having me working for a employer in ON from the initial days.

Any advise on how to approach this situation to avail PR and keep my job is highly appreciated

Thank YOU!