+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

understanding GCMS notes

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Also, i called IRCC last week and they mentioned that background progress is in progress. They didnt mentioned that my application is on hold. Also, they said they moved my application to Operations Support Centre, Ottawa.
This is really stressful. My Aor is July 20th, 2023 and divorce certificate will takes 4-6 months more
You will have to ask IRCC again because I am just reading what the GCMS notes state. GCMS notes are dated from 2023 so maybe it isn’t on hold.

rajibsahu123

Feb 5, 2024
I just received my GCM's notes and the below information is given in notes by Case Analyst on 20 March:

Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation
ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required
A11.2: Review Required
R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS -Appears Met
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 78
Ready to Finalize
RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS)
CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 498
CRS points minimum score for round: 496
CRS score at application (APR): 0 / Verified CRS score: 448

It also includes following details:
- eDoc# ******
- Web-based search confirms employer information
- Letter dated 15NOV2022 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out
in the declared NOC category.
- Letter confirms salary of *****
- Letter confirms full/time employment;
- Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs NOV/DEC2021 +APR/OCT2022 (Doc# *******) CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 2 months.
FSW Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: 1 years)
WORKEXPERIENCE:1year, 9FSWPoints
ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT OFFER: 10 FSW Points eDoc# *******
ADAPTABILITY: 0 FSW Points
Has arranged employment (REVIEW REQUIRED)

I am stressed about why my verified CRS score is 448 instead of 498.
Have they not considered 50 points for my LMIA-approved Job Offer? Or as the arranged employment is under review required so they will review it first and then will add 50 points to my profile. I noticed they have mentioned 10 FSW points for arranged employment but not added 50 crs points for arranged employment.

This is stressful, kindly help with your valuable advice if anything I could do from my end to resolve this. Thanks.

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
Guys
I need your opinion. It's now 16 months of my PR application. I received my GCMS Notes 5 days ago as below.

Updated date: 22 Jan 2024
Primary office: Etobicoke IRCC
Secondary office: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (By the way this is my current country of residence)
Application status: OPEN
Application status reason: In progress

Assessments
Eligibility: passed.
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: passed
Org crime:
Medical: Passed
Misinterpretation:
Info sharing: Complete.
Other Reqs:
Final:

Page 2, indicate S 15(1) in top right corner.

Note1,2,3 are Blank and Note 1 was last updated on 2 Nov 2023 and indicated label as " Adm". Note 4 (04 Oct 2023) indicates that eligibility, admissibility requirements are met and Refer for stage 2 processing.

Security 1 is blank while 2 also blank with name and UCI number only.

My current timeline
SINP NON EE Outland
AR: 23 Nov 2022
AOR and BIL: 1 March 2023
MR: 9 September 2023
ADR: 12 September 2023 (Fresh PCC and schedule A for me and spouse, travel history, generic application form, Additional family form, bank statement POF)
Medical passed: 21 September 2023
ADR Submitted: 27 September 2023
PAL: 5 Oct 2023

In tracker my BG was updated as "In progress" on 10 OCT 2023 while for my wife it is shown as completed on same date.

I need your valuable feedback

Alam007

Jun 25, 2023
Hello guys I got my gcms notes it says

Text: Based on information provided, no A /35/A37 concerns. Integrated search results noted for Spouse, satisfied not a match

Please tell me what it means approval or rejection