+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Understanding current stage after ADR

Dec 3, 2017
Hello, I have submitted my application in January 2018. A few days earlier I received an ADR, submitted essential docs 2 days ago, and today a few statuses changed in my application:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I want to understand this means that now I am on IP2? And also it means that they accepted my additional documents?

harrys147

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Hello, I have submitted my application in January 2018. A few days earlier I received an ADR, submitted essential docs 2 days ago, and today a few statuses changed in my application:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I want to understand this means that now I am on IP2? And also it means that they accepted my additional documents?
no, not yet....you are in NA-2. and they are reviewing the additional docs. you have provided...soon once they accept them it will change to "We don't need any additional docs."

Eusufzai

Oct 30, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2013
Doc's Request.
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
24-07-2015
AOR Received.
02-12-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
I
Good luck!
I have submitted ADR and the online account shows " we have received the additional documents you uploaded". BGC: not applicable. What stage am I now. Medical passed.

Any comments will be highly appreciated

khanbehlol

May 28, 2019
Hello guys
I have submitted ADR and the online account shows " we have received the additional documents you uploaded". BGC: We are currently processing your background check. What stage am I now. Medical passed.

Any comments will be highly appreciated

khanbehlol

May 28, 2019
Hi Friends,
I have applied for PR under CEC class, here is my timeline,
AOR: 25th March
Medical Passed: 7th May 2019,
ADR request: 14th May 2019
ADR submitted: 17th May 2019.
ADR review: The document you submitted is uploded.
BCG: We are processing your background check.
Can you please tell me in what stage my application is??.
Thanks

krana85

Oct 25, 2018
guys.. i submitted adr on 16 sep.. however i was given deadline to submit 9 oct.. i want to check if they review it before due date.. n wht would be the next step after this adr?