+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Under the self-employed person program, what to put in current occupation and desired occupation?

monica.zhang

Jul 4, 2022
Dear friends,

for FSW form IMM0008 (general form) under current occupation and desired occupation.

I have an eBay store and an Etsy online shop. I opened them when I had a working visa. But now I am a student and am not allowed to work in the US. Because there is no income most of the time, I am running them after my working visas, publishing new products, and promoting them on social media. It has not given me any income(less than 10 dollars in the school year) when I am currently on an F1 student visa. I believe that it is a barely little amount and a preliminary of business duties and does not violate the income limits. I still feel worried. In this case, is it the business owner giving risk in refusal of application of self-employed pr?

I have run my shops for more than two years, including one year on a student visa (almost no income, only renewing new product lists and promoting on social media). What to put to increase the chance of approval of the application of self-employed pr?

What to write in the desired occupation to increase the chance of approval of the application for self-employed person program, business owner, or visual art teacher?

Kind help

Last edited: