+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Undeclared marriage

Banananananaa

Jul 19, 2018
Once your child is 18, has met LICO for 3 years prior to entering the PGP lottery, they might be able to sponsor you(if they get picked) when they are 22 years old. And that would be contingent on the PGP program being the same as it is now.

Sponsor your parents and grandparents. You may be able to sponsor your parents and grandparents to become a permanent resident if you're at least 18 years old and a: Canadian citizen or. ... permanent resident of Canada.

how about this?

M

mikeymyke

If you didnt declare your husband, then i would assume your child's PR could be revoked as well, because the entire family got PR through misrepresentation

Honestly I dont know why people dont declare the marriage. And it cant be a mistake to not declare because no one forgets that theyre married

Reactions: Bip31 and Buletruck

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Sponsor your parents and grandparents. You may be able to sponsor your parents and grandparents to become a permanent resident if you're at least 18 years old and a: Canadian citizen or. ... permanent resident of Canada
And you completely overlooked the underlined portion. Unless the child is AT LEAST 18, they can sponsor and still need to meet LICO before the can do that. You need to read the requirements in their entirety, not just the portions you like.

How old is your child and were they born in Canada?

Banananananaa

Jul 19, 2018
And you completely overlooked the underlined portion. Unless the child is AT LEAST 18, they can sponsor and still need to meet LICO before the can do that. You need to read the requirements in their entirety, not just the portions you like.

How old is your child and were they born in Canada?

yes. she born here.

Banananananaa

Jul 19, 2018
If you didnt declare your husband, then i would assume your child's PR could be revoked as well, because the entire family got PR through misrepresentation

Honestly I dont know why people dont declare the marriage. And it cant be a mistake to not declare because no one forgets that theyre married

eventhough,she born here?

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
As she was born here, I doubt the would revoke her citizenship, however, that wouldn’t stop them from removing you from Canada. She could return to Canada as a citizen on her own once she is 18. Nothing would prevent that.

How old is she now?

Or you could just give up the idea of sponsoring your spouse and avoid contact with IRCC that would encourage them to do an investigation (like a spousal sponsorship).

Banananananaa

Jul 19, 2018
yes. she born here.
l
As she was born here, I doubt the would revoke her citizenship, however, that wouldn’t stop them from removing you from Canada. She could return to Canada as a citizen on her own once she is 18. Nothing would prevent that.

How old is she now?

She’s just 3mos.old . I’m planning to be with here until she’s 10. Then I will be honest that I commit misinterpretation.

M

mikeymyke

If shes born in Canada, then I dont think anything will happen to her, as she got citizenship by birth.

However, its a long wait for her to turn 18 to sponsor her, and even then there's no telling how the PGP program will change. Why dont you or your husband immigrate here through a skilled worker stream?

Banananananaa

Jul 19, 2018

How old is she now?

Or you could just give up the idea of sponsoring your spouse and avoid contact with IRCC that would encourage them to do an investigation (like a spousal sponsorship).

But how can we be together? Im so depressed ryt now.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
So the earliest she could sponsor you would probably be 2038; assuming the PGP program requirements remain the same.

Banananananaa

Jul 19, 2018
If shes born in Canada, then I dont think anything will happen to her, as she got citizenship by birth.

However, its a long wait for her to turn 18 to sponsor her, and even then there's no telling how the PGP program will change. Why dont you or your husband immigrate here through a skilled worker stream?

How can he be eligible to skilled worker?

Banananananaa

Jul 19, 2018
And when he apply as skilled worker,do he needs to put that he is married and he need to put us on his dependant. If that happens,the CICC will know that I’m already here. ryt? and maybe then will revoked my PR? So the scenario now is he is the one who is here. and Im the one who needs to leave.

Banananananaa

Jul 19, 2018
  1. You could move back to your home country. Your daughter can return on her own when she is 18 ( since you only plan to remain 10 years.
oh my God! is that true??
Do she needs to apply dual citizenship? Cause as far as I know you need to stay here 6months in a year to maintain your citizenship..

Btw,thankyou for lighting up my mood, Ive been depressed for almost a week. And Im so devastated.