+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unclear of the status

Mr.Happy123

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
Hi,

I applied for US visit visa. I had gotten a waiver for an interview as I already had a valid US visit Visa on my passport. upon submitting the passport, it was returned to me and they asked me to appear for an interview. In the interview, they asked me for my CV. I was asked to email them my CV. When I emailed them my CV that night, I was asked to post my passport. My pasport was then returned with a visa and they asked for my CV again. I again submitted my CV the 2nd time. It has been more than 4 months since sending the 2nd CV. I ahve not heard back from them. When I log in, it says:
Current Status
Send Documents

Should I submit post my passport again, i have not gotten any email.

Renadxb

Jun 24, 2018
Hi,

I applied for US visit visa. I had gotten a waiver for an interview as I already had a valid US visit Visa on my passport. upon submitting the passport, it was returned to me and they asked me to appear for an interview. In the interview, they asked me for my CV. I was asked to email them my CV. When I emailed them my CV that night, I was asked to post my passport. My pasport was then returned with a visa and they asked for my CV again. I again submitted my CV the 2nd time. It has been more than 4 months since sending the 2nd CV. I ahve not heard back from them. When I log in, it says:
Current Status
Send Documents

Should I submit post my passport again, i have not gotten any email.
Hi ,any news on ur visa