+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unaccompanied and ECA

masterfire

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Hello
if my spouse has ECA ready, but I will apply as unaccompanied. So I will be rejected? because the officer may say that my spouse has faith to immigrate.

Thanks

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello
if my spouse has ECA ready, but I will apply as unaccompanied. So I will be rejected? because the officer may say that my spouse has faith to immigrate.

Thanks
ECA has nothing do with whether you apply with accompanying or not accompanying. Also, you can apply with spouse as not accompanying but your spouse still needs to do Medicals and provide PCC.

masterfire

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
ECA has nothing do with whether you apply with accompanying or not accompanying. Also, you can apply with spouse as not accompanying but your spouse still needs to do Medicals and provide PCC.
Thank you for your reply
So spouse's ECA will not affect the decision in my non-accompanying EE application?

masterfire

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
How do you think Spouse's ECA will impact application if spouse is non accompanying?
I just think that the officer may refuse my application if I said to him that my spouse will not come with me to Canada
and by checking my spouse's ECA, he may think that my spouse will try to immigrate after I get my PR.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Is it correct?
No it is not. You are making up stuff without any factual basis. If you want to invent reasons to worry no one can stop you. I have already mentioned your spouse's ECA has no relation to your application if spouse is unaccompanied.