+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to update Nomination and selection

vikasgupta79

Dec 14, 2018
Hello friends,

I created an express entry profile and in the "Nomination and selection" section, I answered "Has XXX received a nomination certificate from a province or territory?" as No because at the time of creating the profile I did not have nomination.

Now, today, I received a nomination from BC and got 600 points from them. Now, I am trying to update the answer of "Has XXX received a nomination certificate from a province or territory?" to Yes, but I am unable to do so. This is because the (Yes/No) dropdown seems to be disabled.

So, anyone faced this situation? any suggestion what to do here.

fumbie

Oct 7, 2021
Hello friends,

I created an express entry profile and in the "Nomination and selection" section, I answered "Has XXX received a nomination certificate from a province or territory?" as No because at the time of creating the profile I did not have nomination.

Now, today, I received a nomination from BC and got 600 points from them. Now, I am trying to update the answer of "Has XXX received a nomination certificate from a province or territory?" to Yes, but I am unable to do so. This is because the (Yes/No) dropdown seems to be disabled.

So, anyone faced this situation? any suggestion what to do here.
That is ok. I had the same issue. Just make sure that you upload the certificate together with the Education information section of the required documents.

parikhkinjal

Feb 27, 2023
Hi!
I have by mistake written YES in that. and my OINP profile is still under assessment stage. and i am unable to change it to NO as it is greyed out. What shall i do in this case??

URGENT Assistance required..

I have also raised webform and reported it as technical issue on the cic website.
What else should I do??

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi!
I have by mistake written YES in that. and my OINP profile is still under assessment stage. and i am unable to change it to NO as it is greyed out. What shall i do in this case??

URGENT Assistance required..

I have also raised webform and reported it as technical issue on the cic website.
What else should I do??
Delete the profile and restart it.

Reactions: parikhkinjal

parikhkinjal

Feb 27, 2023
I am repeating my question again:

On my EE profile No ABC, I received OINP's Notification of Interest on 2nd February, 2023. Hence, I submitted my OINP file on 4th February, 2023.
My EE profile ABC expired on 26th February, 2023. I created my new EE profile XYZ on 27th February, 2023. In that I wrote YES if I have received nomination from any province?

But in Actually, I came to know while discussing with my friends that the NOI is different from Nomination certificate. My OINP profile is still in the Assessment stage. I haven't received nomination certificate yet from the OINP.
While I am trying to change that answer in my EE profile, it is not allowing me to change as it is greyed out. I tried all the ways available on cic website to edit those tabs. Yet, It is not possible to edit.

Hence, I raised a webform, wrote an email to CIC, raised a request for technical issue.

What shall I do next?

Should I wait for reply from CIC, or any other way?
I haven't received ITA yet.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I am repeating my question again:

On my EE profile No ABC, I received OINP's Notification of Interest on 2nd February, 2023. Hence, I submitted my OINP file on 4th February, 2023.
My EE profile ABC expired on 26th February, 2023. I created my new EE profile XYZ on 27th February, 2023. In that I wrote YES if I have received nomination from any province?

But in Actually, I came to know while discussing with my friends that the NOI is different from Nomination certificate. My OINP profile is still in the Assessment stage. I haven't received nomination certificate yet from the OINP.
While I am trying to change that answer in my EE profile, it is not allowing me to change as it is greyed out. I tried all the ways available on cic website to edit those tabs. Yet, It is not possible to edit.

Hence, I raised a webform, wrote an email to CIC, raised a request for technical issue.

What shall I do next?

Should I wait for reply from CIC, or any other way?
I haven't received ITA yet.
Why are you asking the same question again? You already got the answer.

Delete the profile and restart it.
^^^^
Delete the profile. You haven't received an ITA yet, you are unlikely to ever lose on any tie breaker rule for profile creation either - the answer is so simple here.

Mar 22, 2024
So, I was accepted for OINP. I tried to update my profile but cannot. There is a circle with a cross through it when I hover over the drop down menu. The 600 points have not been added to my CRS and it's been three weeks. I have sent in a webform to both the IRCC and the Ontario provincial program. No answer so far. Any recommendations?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
So, I was accepted for OINP. I tried to update my profile but cannot. There is a circle with a cross through it when I hover over the drop down menu. The 600 points have not been added to my CRS and it's been three weeks. I have sent in a webform to both the IRCC and the Ontario provincial program. No answer so far. Any recommendations?
Have your received nomination letter?