+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to submit additional document through web form

IsmaRashid

May 10, 2020
Hi Team,
I am hoping I can get help here please.
I have my PR application under process and they Requested letter asking me to send them ECA document by uploading it to MyCIC account.Unfortunately, the upload option is still not enabled in my account. I have been trying to call IRCC since the last 3 days but have not been able to talk to anyone.
Could you please help?

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Hi Team,
I am hoping I can get help here please.
I have my PR application under process and they Requested letter asking me to send them ECA document by uploading it to MyCIC account.Unfortunately, the upload option is still not enabled in my account. I have been trying to call IRCC since the last 3 days but have not been able to talk to anyone.
Could you please help?
Best you use the webform if the CIC account is tripping. However you can also find the local visa office direct email and send a message with the attached file. This is how I communicated most of my updates and they received it. Hopefully should be fine with you to.

IsmaRashid

May 10, 2020
Best you use the webform if the CIC account is tripping. However you can also find the local visa office direct email and send a message with the attached file. This is how I communicated most of my updates and they received it. Hopefully should be fine with you to.
Thank you Dimilitantey!
I belong to the Ottawa region.Is it the CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca the direct email you are talking about?

I have read this on couple of thread but they are old enough so wanted to be sure.
Thanks again! :)

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Thank you Dimilitantey!
I belong to the Ottawa region.Is it the CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca the direct email you are talking about?

I have read this on couple of thread but they are old enough so wanted to be sure.
Thanks again! :)
Yhup, have a friend who confirmed that email though. But for me it wasn't same address am using ACCRA VISA OFFICE. Not Ottawa, hopefully should be fine as well as the WEBFORM. did you try that already?

IsmaRashid

May 10, 2020
Yhup, have a friend who confirmed that email though. But for me it wasn't same address am using ACCRA VISA OFFICE. Not Ottawa, hopefully should be fine as well as the WEBFORM. did you try that already?
I raised a webform already but as you do not get an acknowledgement, I am not sure. I might have to raise a webform just to get acknowledgement.

CANIND2020

Apr 5, 2021
I raised a webform already but as you do not get an acknowledgement, I am not sure. I might have to raise a webform just to get acknowledgement.
Just wait for 5-7days… if no response.. just call IRCC @7:50am EST by the time you bypass the IVR you can hold some there .. .. if no luck Call around 11:30am to 12:30pm … you can leave your phone number by pressing 0 for them to call you back..

IsmaRashid

May 10, 2020
Just wait for 5-7days… if no response.. just call IRCC @7:50am EST by the time you bypass the IVR you can hold some there .. .. if no luck Call around 11:30am to 12:30pm … you can leave your phone number by pressing 0 for them to call you back..
Thanks alot for the help.I will try calling them.

IsmaRashid

May 10, 2020
Hi, I am here again.
The same ECA document was requested as a reminder after 30 days though I had submitted it through webform.
I was luck to speak to IRCC and got to know they gave not opened the webforms.
I resubmitted it multiple times using webform.Now 30 days for the reminder is going to lapse in a couple of days but I have no clue if they got my document from the webform.
I have been trying to call IRCC but no luck yet.

Can please someone help here?