+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to submit additional document through web form

longshum

Feb 18, 2020
I have received a request letter asking me to submit further information. I have filled out all the information in the web form. But when I tried to upload the document, the website keep returning the follow error.

500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Anyone has similar issue?

LizzieTJ

Nov 10, 2019
I have received a request letter asking me to submit further information. I have filled out all the information in the web form. But when I tried to upload the document, the website keep returning the follow error.

500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Anyone has similar issue?
Try using Firefox...this happened to me back in December and a fellow member on her reached out and said to try using Firefox browser instead of Google or internet explorer. It worked for me.

Jan 27, 2021
In your REQUEST letter, did they specify which methods you can send in docs?
In your REQUEST letter, did they specify which methods you can send in docs?
they said by web forms but I am not sure can you advise my
This is parts from letter
The overseas office in ROME is responsible for processing the applications for permanent residence of your family members outside Canada.

Please note that application forms for your family members will not be sent by the mission. You or your family members are responsible for obtaining and completing the required application forms for all listed dependants, which must be sent to the visa office in ROME.
Information on where to submit your application may be obtained by consulting the web site http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp or by calling the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
they said by web forms but I am not sure can you advise my
This is parts from letter
The overseas office in ROME is responsible for processing the applications for permanent residence of your family members outside Canada.

Please note that application forms for your family members will not be sent by the mission. You or your family members are responsible for obtaining and completing the required application forms for all listed dependants, which must be sent to the visa office in ROME.
Information on where to submit your application may be obtained by consulting the web site http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp or by calling the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100.
This is not an ADR (additional document request) letter, its something else, so I don't know.