tsuji

Jun 2, 2022
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Hey all,

Application (inland, paper) submitted April 25th. We've already had biometrics completed, sponsor approved, pre-arrival letter & now waiting for medical results. I've been able to link my account to GCKey along with my OWP, and I can find both our applications on ECAS. When I go onto the PR tracker, I can find the application & it shows my email for a verification code, but when I press the Send Code button, it returns with an 'Unexpected problem, please try again later' error. Anyone been able to fix this?

Reactions: O_R_E_O

tsuji

Jun 2, 2022
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Bumping this to see if anyone else is having this issue/found a fix

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
H
Hey all,

Application (inland, paper) submitted April 25th. We've already had biometrics completed, sponsor approved, pre-arrival letter & now waiting for medical results. I've been able to link my account to GCKey along with my OWP, and I can find both our applications on ECAS. When I go onto the PR tracker, I can find the application & it shows my email for a verification code, but when I press the Send Code button, it returns with an 'Unexpected problem, please try again later' error. Anyone been able to fix this?
Hi , i am having the same problem, are u able to create account on pr tracker

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
Hey all,

sorry for asking but what is PR tracker?
We are inland sponsorship, AOR and medicals done at this point we are waiting

z1nk1nk

Mar 27, 2022
Hey all,

I was able to confirm email and create an account but when I try to login it says technical difficulty. Anyone had this issue?

US2CanApp

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Was able to link account in GCKey same day received AOR with no problems. New immigration tracker can't find application, tried sponsor and applicant UCI, etc. Tried just the State for place of birth. Tried entering wife's first and middle names, tried married and maiden last name.

Wife received AOR Nov. 2, Biometrics request Nov. 4. Outland, from United States.

Reactions: he5ham

gmac11111

Nov 5, 2022
Was able to link account in GCKey same day received AOR with no problems. New immigration tracker can't find application, tried sponsor and applicant UCI, etc. Tried just the State for place of birth. Tried entering wife's first and middle names, tried married and maiden last name.

Wife received AOR Nov. 2, Biometrics request Nov. 4. Outland, from United States.
Having the same issue where I was able to link the account in GCKey but can't with the New Immigration Tracker.

Reactions: he5ham

henhouse

Nov 6, 2022

any luck with the PR Tracker?

US2CanApp

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
New immigration tracker can't find application, tried sponsor and applicant UCI, etc. Tried City, City and State, and just the State for place of birth. Tried entering wife's first and middle names, tried married and maiden last name. ECAS can't find application either. Was able to link account in GCKey same day received AOR with no problems.

Wife received AOR Nov. 2, Biometrics request Nov. 4. Outland, from United States. GCKey just shows application received and AOR. Haven't received medical request yet.

F12 just shows Completed, Intake Admission, and Submitted. It has shown this way since at least Sept. so maybe they have changed the F12. Older posts say showed more.

jan1992

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
india
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
Hey all,

Facing same issue. anybody got any solution to this?