NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Hi Every one,

Although I have installed the latest version of Adobe still I am getting this message "The document you are trying to load requires Adobe Reader 8 or higher"

What is the workaround for this issue?

Thanks

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Hi Every one,

Although I have installed the latest version of Adobe still I am getting this message "The document you are trying to load requires Adobe Reader 8 or higher"

What is the workaround for this issue?

Thanks
Hey are you using a Mac or windows computer?

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Thanks, it's working now

one quick question, there is a section of dependants in the generic application form which is to be filled by the principal applicant we don't have any kids so that's clear but it says you must include your spouse or common-law partner I am her spouse who is her sponsor do we have to include my details there? it's kinda confusing

Try right clicking and saving to desktop or whatever and then opening up, that should hopefully work!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thanks, it's working now

one quick question, there is a section of dependants in the generic application form which is to be filled by the principal applicant we don't have any kids so that's clear but it says you must include your spouse or common-law partner I am her spouse who is her sponsor do we have to include my details there? it's kinda confusing
It also says right on the form not to list Canadian citizens/PRs.

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
a quick question I am kinda confused regarding the firm that has to be signed by both sponsor and applicant how does that work? like one of them fills all the relevant details, print and sign and then send the form by mail for another partner to sign or can that be scanned and then printed?

It's for any dependents that aren't Canadian citizens/PRs.

NaineshPatel

Apr 15, 2020
a quick question I am kinda confused regarding the firm that has to be signed by both sponsor and applicant how does that work? like one of them fills all the relevant details, print and sign and then send the form by mail for another partner to sign or can that be scanned and then printed?
You can use scanned form , but later during process they may ask for Original form if they need it.