ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BK7 said:
Wait, what? I thought the Account itself is the EE application. How do you link old application to this account. Creating a new account basically means creating a new EE profile right?
Nope! You can create an account and link existing applications including EE to the new account. An account is a way for you to manage your applications and it is not an application itself. For example, in my previous account, it shows my Study Permit application, visa application, Post Grad Work Permit application, and EE application. I created a new account and chose to link only my EE application to my new account. When I received the ITA, there is a new application created, which is PR application.

prg0908

Jul 1, 2015
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Don't Know
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-09-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
Med's Done....
23-10-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
I am also having same problem Error 500 while login to mycic application since last week.
I dont know how to solve this problem?

BK7

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ScarletSails said:
Nope! You can create an account and link existing applications including EE to the new account. An account is a way for you to manage your applications and it is not an application itself. For example, in my previous account, it shows my Study Permit application, visa application, Post Grad Work Permit application, and EE application. I created a new account and chose to link only my EE application to my new account. When I received the ITA, there is a new application created, which is PR application.
+1 for this info. I did not know it worked this way. So I created a new account. How do I link my EE profile to this account? Is it as simple as entering the EE number and all data migrating there or do I need to fill in the form again?