+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

unable to find relevant degree

naffees

Sep 19, 2018
My degree title is Bachelor of Engineering(Software Engineering) but am unable to search relevant title of degree under diploma search.

Need assistance - highly appreciate the quick responses.

thanks

Rosepetraa

Aug 26, 2018
On the arrima site, you will find a user manual. Make use of it, the process of adding your degree title is there

elchar

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
It happened something similar to me and hope this helps. You have to introduce a key word regarding your degree, in the same language of the country where you got that degree. i.e if you degree was obtained in spain, then you have to introduce the word in spanish such as "diploma", "master", "licenciado", etc.

sajid.hussain

Sep 20, 2018
On the arrima site, you will find a user manual. Make use of it, the process of adding your degree title is there
I tried to visit multiple tutorials that are present in the Arrima Portal but unfortunately, they all are in French. Do you know Arrima tutorial in English? Any link or any other information would be useful in this regards.

Thanks

Lekan Odunewu

Oct 2, 2017
Butb
It happened something similar to me and hope this helps. You have to introduce a key word regarding your degree, in the same language of the country where you got that degree. i.e if you degree was obtained in spain, then you have to introduce the word in spanish such as "diploma", "master", "licenciado", etc.
the language I obtained my degree in is in English yet I cannot get Business Administration

I’m stuck