+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to find matching NOC Job Code

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Hi Guys, I have been working as a Senior Business Analyst with most of the job responsibilities as a statistician, developing data models for Businesses etc. I wanted to know if the NOC 2161 worked and if your application was accepted using the same? Also:

1. Since my HR is not issuing a job description letter, can I get that from one of my colleague? Please let me know!

2. My designation "Senior Business Analyst" does not exactly match with the NOC code although the responsibilities do, would that be a problem?
1. Yes you can. Remember to add your colleagues Employee ID and get the document notarized as well.

2. Designation is irrelevant as far as CIC is concerned. Its the roles and responsibilities that rides the train here.

Good luck.

starkboy

Sep 22, 2017
1. Yes you can. Remember to add your colleagues Employee ID and get the document notarized as well.

2. Designation is irrelevant as far as CIC is concerned. Its the roles and responsibilities that rides the train here.

Good luck.
Thanks Razor! It would be great if you could also shed some light on whether I should go ahead with the 2161 NOC?

Jas0493

Nov 10, 2018
Hi Guys
I did B.tech in Electronics and communication engineering in India.
I have 3 years of job experience as a project manager of AC installation (including material procurement, and dispatching at the site, billing, payment follow-up, designing).
I could not find NOC for Canada immigration and for those I found they do not match with my educational qualification.
Please suggest what to do.