+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to change address of online citizenship application

punkya

Apr 5, 2018
Has anyone succeeded to change the address for his/her online citizenship application with this link? https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/change-address.html

If you changed your address via the web form, how long did you wait for IRCC to process your enquiry?

I inputted my UCI/receipt no./application no., but all of them end up with the failure of identifying my application. I checked I should be eligible to change my address online. I applied online, and my application status is 'in process, I submitted my application from Canada, and my old and new addresses are both within Canada.

Finally, I have to change my address via the web form. However, IRCC replied to my request on Oct 18th but no further update.

Does any have them same issue?

iceman55

May 1, 2022
No experience changing address but considering all the methods, calling appears to be the best. If your new address belongs to a different office some call center agents might ask more questions regarding transfer of applications from old to new office.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Has anyone succeeded to change the address for his/her online citizenship application with this link? https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/change-address.html

If you changed your address via the web form, how long did you wait for IRCC to process your enquiry?

I inputted my UCI/receipt no./application no., but all of them end up with the failure of identifying my application. I checked I should be eligible to change my address online. I applied online, and my application status is 'in process, I submitted my application from Canada, and my old and new addresses are both within Canada.

Finally, I have to change my address via the web form. However, IRCC replied to my request on Oct 18th but no further update.

Are you an online applicant?

Eve_2023

Mar 16, 2023

i tried using the web form but it didnt work. I had to call to get the address changed

Reactions: punkya