+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to call IRCC to get information on the Webform

Truehuman

Feb 22, 2019
I tried calling using hangout and finally reached the call center line. They said our call center is closed and is open from 8 am to 4 pm M to F. Its monday today. I do not understand why this is happening? I have an issue with the biometric letter they have generated. It has wrong information.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I tried calling using hangout and finally reached the call center line. They said our call center is closed and is open from 8 am to 4 pm M to F. Its monday today. I do not understand why this is happening? I have an issue with the biometric letter they have generated. It has wrong information.
Easter Monday.

Reactions: Truehuman

Truehuman

Feb 22, 2019
That's good. 32 years of experience in Canada, and the fact that I'm not working today and work with the federal government tell me it's a holiday.
Btw do you know how long do they take reply web form. I raised on Friday but I have not got any acknowledgment. This is regarding wrong information on my biometric letter even though all my application has the correct info. Deadline to complete biometric is May 06.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Btw do you know how long do they take reply web form. I raised on Friday but I have not got any acknowledgment. This is regarding wrong information on my biometric letter even though all my application has the correct info. Deadline to complete biometric is May 06.
Usually they take 5-10 working days to reply to webform enquiries.

Reactions: Truehuman