+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to attach Visa paper on Canada.gc.ca for tracking?

imharsh7991

May 6, 2018
I am unable to attach visa paper on Canada Embassy website Canada.gc.ca. I want to know that is it happend only with me or not? I am unable to track my visa on that website. I just tracking on VFS global website.

Siddharth Sareen

Jan 26, 2018
first u need to make a GC KEY account on that website by entering ur details and setting security questions after which u can link ur paper application with that account.

Ambrose9001

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
first u need to make a GC KEY account on that website by entering ur details and setting security questions after which u can link ur paper application with that account.

I did exactly as u said yet was unable to link my account. My question is, would I be able to get full update using my vfs tracking number and my email?

imharsh7991

May 6, 2018
Yes i have also done exactly you said by making GC key. I have tried lots of time to link my paper by using Application number and UIC. But unfortunately i failed to attach. VFS is very slow process to track your Visa. Is there any other way to get my Visa Status

Jazz_Mirzaa

Jan 12, 2018
Yes i have also done exactly you said by making GC key. I have tried lots of time to link my paper by using Application number and UIC. But unfortunately i failed to attach. VFS is very slow process to track your Visa. Is there any other way to get my Visa Status
Heyy i have a surname but not having given name on a visa application... m not able to link my application online...

Siddharth Sareen

Jan 26, 2018
I did exactly as u said yet was unable to link my account. My question is, would I be able to get full update using my vfs tracking number and my email?
NO. TRACKING ON VFS WEBSITE YOU WILL ONLY GET TO KNOW ABOUT THE STATUS OF YOUR FILE. BUT BY LINKING UR FILE WITH GC KEY YOU WILL FULL INFO LIKE STATUS OF YOUR MEDICAL TEST, ALSO YOU WILL GET TO KNOW THE ACTUAL RESULT OF YOUR VISA.

Siddharth Sareen

Jan 26, 2018
THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY THAT IS MAKING GC KEY AND LINKING YOUR FILE WITH THAT GC KEY ACCOUNT.

Siddharth Sareen

Jan 26, 2018
Heyy i have a surname but not having given name on a visa application... m not able to link my application online...
THEN TRY LINKING YOUR FILE WITH UCI NUMBER AND APPLICATION NUMBER. YOU MUST HAVE GOT AN ACKNOWLEDGMENT LETTER IN YOUR MAIL FROM EMBASSY, IN THAT LETTER BOTH OF THESE TWO THINGS ARE MENTIONED.

imharsh7991

May 6, 2018
I am unable to link my application with my email id. Is is effect that the youu can link paper only with given id ?