+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ukraine Sponsorships UNITE!!

CanFamily

Jan 24, 2013
Dear All,

you can do meds in advance, benefits: if your wife gets pregnant - your case will move forward, if meds attempted to be done later and she is expecting - meds no go. Childbirth on Kiev, do all the paperwork for the kid (6-12 months) and only then you can move to Canada.
Embassy just moved - do not bother them, I think we all will get it going within few month.
Bother them only if you have an issue like mine: my wife is expecting...7 weeks already. I have a window of 3-4 months at best or we stay here for the next 1.5-2 years. Case was forwarded to Kyiv on March 27th...
Cross the fingers for us)) and do not bother them please, I wouldn't bother them if it's not urgent or a game-changer.

Maz001

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kiev
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
AOR Received.
28-02-2013
File Transfer...
14-03-2013
Med's Done....
24-01-2013
CanFamily said:
Dear All,

you can do meds in advance, benefits: if your wife gets pregnant - your case will move forward, if meds attempted to be done later and she is expecting - meds no go. Childbirth on Kiev, do all the paperwork for the kid (6-12 months) and only then you can move to Canada.
Embassy just moved - do not bother them, I think we all will get it going within few month.
Bother them only if you have an issue like mine: my wife is expecting...7 weeks already. I have a window of 3-4 months at best or we stay here for the next 1.5-2 years. Case was forwarded to Kyiv on March 27th...
Cross the fingers for us)) and do not bother them please, I wouldn't bother them if it's not urgent or a game-changer.
Have you submitted your application to Mississauga already ?

CanFamily

Jan 24, 2013
"Case was forwarded to Kyiv on March 27th..." - yes I did. Approved as a sponsor and wife's documents for PR are now in Kyiv.
Thank you

MANOFGOD

Star Member
May 22, 2013
We have sent our application since March 28th,2013,only to send a message to my wife that I should go for medical.Now we are waiting for SA.We sent our application to them last week 21st of May.Can somebody tells me how visa office in Kiev does their things?I am Nigerian married to a Canadian.I study here in Ukraine.

dayver1331

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Hamilton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kiev
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2012
File Transfer...
13-02-2013
Med's Done....
19-09-2012
I must say that it seems Kiev is very quiet lately. My wife and I monitor rusforum.ca and chemodan.ua. We are always crazy to understand the goings-on of users on these forums. It seems like things have stalled. Many users got POVL's/COPR's commonly in January to March or April. Now, April and May and June are just sparse. Let's hope we're all swept away by a tidal wave of POVL's for us!!!!! I tell you honestly I've never anticipated something so much in my life. I check my email, ecas, cic many times a day. When you're desperately waiting to complete the process of being together with your SOULMATE, there doesn't seem to be a feeling more fire-like inside! Each day my wife and I pray for this POVL email. EACH day. Without missing a day. Many times a day. AND, it's something we won't stop doing. All the best to my fellow Kyivites.

MANOFGOD

Star Member
May 22, 2013
Glory be God....We received our SA yesterday and our files has been transfered to Kiev.........Expecting unusual miracle very soon!!! Goodluck to all member of Kiev applicants!!!

dayver1331

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Hamilton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kiev
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2012
File Transfer...
13-02-2013
Med's Done....
19-09-2012
Good to hear manofGod!!!! My wife got a call from the Embassy yesterday requesting to fill in some gaps in her personal history. She was given the impression by the person on the phone that it was up to us, that if we quickly fixed these holes, that we would have some good news VERY soon after resubmitting this info. So, it's a huge lift for us. I hope the great news continues in Kyiv!

MANOFGOD

Star Member
May 22, 2013
This is so lovely to hear from you dayver1331.God who has started the good work will bring it unto perfection.Wishing you good news!If I may ask,when was your file got to Kiev before they called your wife?

dayver1331

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Hamilton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kiev
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2012
File Transfer...
13-02-2013
Med's Done....
19-09-2012
ManofGod, our papers arrived Mar 11th according to the embassy(from an email we sent as an enquiry). It took from mar 11th to may 30th for Kyiv to touch our stuff. But I'm sure they've got their hands full. My wife and I are very fortunate and blessed to be at this point this early. We prayed for something ambitious, but understood God is able to do each thing. We are still confident in His timing. His timing was great in how I met my wife and His timing will continue to be the best. Even when I can't quite figure every little detail out of what He's doing. We sent our new information via email, hoping it will satisfy the demands of the officer. We are hugely encouraged and full of faith.

Maz001

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kiev
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
AOR Received.
28-02-2013
File Transfer...
14-03-2013
Med's Done....
24-01-2013
Dayver1331,

Do you remember how long it took for the Kiev VO to reply to your email with the AOR info. I'm thinking of sending them an email just to confirm if they have received the application. We received our SA on Mar 14th, but everything has been quiet since then.

dayver1331

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Hamilton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kiev
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2012
File Transfer...
13-02-2013
Med's Done....
19-09-2012
It took a couple weeks to hear from the VO after we emailed them. We got our sponsorship approval notice on Feb. 19th(date on the letter was Feb 13th). We emailed the embassy a few weeks, i think maybe the beginning of march and then on March 18th i think, they responded saying that they received our papers on Mar 11th. Maybe your papers arrived a month later, say mid April.
Our papers sat collecting dust from Mar.11th to May 30th(in process status change on ecas). So, it seems youre likely waiting for them to look at your papers now. Maybe if you use the same timeline as ours, maybe you'll go to in process fairly soon. All this waiting will make future trials about waiting a little easier, i really believe. So, look at it as getting a difficult trial under your belt to have more of a strong foundation for future stuff. :)

chickenkiev

Dec 3, 2012
Visa Office......
Kiev
App. Filed.......
Yes
AOR Received.
Yes
Med's Done....
Yes
Interview........
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
YES
Short work week now in Kiev embassy.

Embassy closures during 2013
24 June - Trinity (in lieu of)
28 June - Constitution Day

dayver1331

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Hamilton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kiev
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2012
File Transfer...
13-02-2013
Med's Done....
19-09-2012
I don't know if I responded about my wife's PR status yet here. i know I did in the Nov 12 outland thread.
BUT, here's the latest:
We got a passport request for Kiev Friday. Her passport was mailed late Friday afternoon. We expect her Visa and COPR to arrive by FedEx by the first week in July sometime. SO, we're SO excited and preparing for the big move and for this distance to be totally anhilated!!!!!!!! All the best to my fellow Kievites!!!!

:)

spaceraceone

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
dayver1331 said:
I don't know if I responded about my wife's PR status yet here. i know I did in the Nov 12 outland thread.
BUT, here's the latest:
We got a passport request for Kiev Friday. Her passport was mailed late Friday afternoon. We expect her Visa and COPR to arrive by FedEx by the first week in July sometime. SO, we're SO excited and preparing for the big move and for this distance to be totally anhilated!!!!!!!! All the best to my fellow Kievites!!!!

:)
Hey, hey!!!! Congrats!! So how long did it take from start to this point?

Thanks

dayver1331

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Hamilton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kiev
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2012
File Transfer...
13-02-2013
Med's Done....
19-09-2012
7 months to the day between arrival in Mississauga and the passport request via email.