+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UK - PCC for Express Entry (FSW)

ab2106

Apr 5, 2023
Hello,

Working on PR application form at the moment.

I live in India and am required to submit a police clearance certificate from the UK. I have dropped a mail to ACRO (their criminal records office) to request for the PCC application form. But it seems like ACRO is having technical issues. Anyone have any idea what's going on and how long it would take for the application form come to one's mail address? Still have over a month to apply, but am starting to worry about this. If they don't respond via email, is there any other way to contact them?

Thank you.

greatstrides

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
Hello,

Working on PR application form at the moment.

I live in India and am required to submit a police clearance certificate from the UK. I have dropped a mail to ACRO (their criminal records office) to request for the PCC application form. But it seems like ACRO is having technical issues. Anyone have any idea what's going on and how long it would take for the application form come to one's mail address? Still have over a month to apply, but am starting to worry about this. If they don't respond via email, is there any other way to contact them?

Thank you.
That's the number. +44 (0)2380 479 920 I think you can use Skype.

ab2106

Apr 5, 2023
That's the number. +44 (0)2380 479 920 I think you can use Skype.
Thanks. Tried this number maybe 5 times today. There is a waiting period of over an hour. After a point the call cuts on its own. I think I will write to them tomorrow morning. Could there be a delay because of the long weekend? Assuming Friday was a day off because of Good Friday..