+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UK PCC & Debt in UK

Shuvo723

Oct 6, 2013
Overstayed in uk

Hello,

Need urgent help pls,my friend overstayed in uk for 1 year and recently he went back to back home and he would like to apply for fsw or sinp visa(because his cousin is Canadian citizen).but if he apply for Pcc from the uk does it will show on it about his overstayed status? Does his overstayed status in uk will effect his Canadian visa processing?

Your help regarding this matter will be very appreciated

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Overstayed in uk

Shuvo723 said:
Hello,

Need urgent help pls,my friend overstayed in uk for 1 year and recently he went back to back home and he would like to apply for fsw or sinp visa(because his cousin is Canadian citizen).but if he apply for Pcc from the uk does it will show on it about his overstayed status? Does his overstayed status in uk will effect his Canadian visa processing?

Your help regarding this matter will be very appreciated
PCC will not show anything about overstaying. But, he needs to declare it while applying for PR to Canadian authorities. They will take a call.

Shuvo723

Oct 6, 2013

jairichi said:
PCC will not show anything about overstaying. But, he needs to declare it while applying for PR to Canadian authorities. They will take a call.
Thank you very much for your reply jairichi.
What do you mean by "they will take a call"
Will it effects his PR application?

Your reply will be very appreciated,thanks

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Shuvo723 said:
Thank you very much for your reply jairichi.
What do you mean by "they will take a call"
Will it effects his PR application?

Your reply will be very appreciated,thanks
Overstaying a visa in a country is not appreciated by any immigration authority. Since I do not know whether it will affect the outcome of his PR application I gave that response. Probably you might get a response from someone who had a similar situation.

raheelacca

Jul 2, 2017
Hi,
I have read that debt in UK is subject of civil matter than criminal and it should have no affect on on UK PCC ? is it affirmative ? I have noticed that posters who normally sought answers on PCC and debt never came back to the forum shared their feedback on PCC.
I have debt in UK due to credit card and mobile contracts and I moved back to my country as my visa expired and was never renewed henceforth. Its almost 6 yrs now , so if I request for PCC , will I get a clean report ? Can agency related to PCC can share by details with collection agency in case they find out that I have debts ? Can someone share facts with me.

Thanks
Hello Mr. UP_7

I am going to apply for CA immigration and my case is same like yours, I stayed in UK 5 years on student until 2009 later i went back to home country & I owed some debts in order to pay banks and also contract mobiles but couldn't pay off completely.

Now in order to apply for Canada i am going to apply for ACRO certificate from UK, will this credit history effect on desire certificate????

Please assist me I shall be immensly greatful to you.

Await for yor quick reply!

Last edited:

raheelacca

Jul 2, 2017
Dear collegues,

I am going to apply for ACRO UK police certificate and i had some debts to pay also contract mobiles but I could not pay the debts in order to go back to home country.

Now I order to apply for CA immigration will this subject effect negative impact on UK police clearance certificate?

Await for your quick reply friends!!!!
Need urgent assistance.

Nehal15

Aug 10, 2017
Dear collegues,

I am going to apply for ACRO UK police certificate and i had some debts to pay also contract mobiles but I could not pay the debts in order to go back to home country.

Now I order to apply for CA immigration will this subject effect negative impact on UK police clearance certificate?

Need urgent assistance.

Hi Raheel,

My case is the same. I have been on student Visa and returned back to home country. Did u apply for Police clearance certificate? what is the result. Please help me.

Thanks

siminrakib

Nov 14, 2017
Should I include my Driver License number in UK police Clearance application? I had 3 point given on my licence, if i dont give number will th epolice find out my drivers details?

harshvb

Sep 28, 2017
Dear collegues,

Need urgent assistance.

Hello

Have you got it yet or not?

Thanks

harshvb

Sep 28, 2017
Hi Raheel,

My case is the same. I have been on student Visa and returned back to home country. Did u apply for Police clearance certificate? what is the result. Please help me.

Thanks
Hi Nehal

Have you got it yet or not?

Thanks

mikeade

Jan 1, 2018
Hello Mr. UP_7

I am going to apply for CA immigration and my case is same like yours, I stayed in UK 5 years on student until 2009 later i went back to home country & I owed some debts in order to pay banks and also contract mobiles but couldn't pay off completely.

Now in order to apply for Canada i am going to apply for ACRO certificate from UK, will this credit history effect on desire certificate????

Please assist me I shall be immensly greatful to you.

Await for yor quick reply!
Hello there how did your request for certificate go. Did you get "No trace" on your police certificate.kindly reple ASAP. your reply is urgently needed.