6 Nov 09
Passport Req..
April 10, again July 10
VISA ISSUED...
July 10
LANDED..........
Oct 4, 2010......
Hi,
I am British Pakistani and have got Canadian PR. The question is to decide where to live? All those with Canadian experience and seniors could you please share some thoughts and experience. Thanks alot in advance

ramanbeedh

Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2011
AOR Received.
04-03-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
28-09-2011
Med's Done....
8-11-2011
Re: UK or Canada ?

I prefer Canada.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Depends what you are looking for:

If you are already in an established profession and making good money no point coming here.
If you are desperate, unemployed have no other option in life and willing to do any kind of job then pack your bags and come on down here.

Romford

Star Member
Jul 15, 2009
London, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd Sep 09
Med's Request
5 Nov 09
Med's Done....
6 Nov 09
Passport Req..
April 10, again July 10
VISA ISSUED...
July 10
LANDED..........
Oct 4, 2010......

Thanks guys,
Yes I am setteled here, working as Manager, but they say, Canada is good for life standard and for childrens, thats why I am confused. keep posting guys. thanks again

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Romford said:
Thanks guys,
Yes I am setteled here, working as Manager, but they say, Canada is good for life standard and for childrens, thats why I am confused. keep posting guys. thanks again
Its unfortunate but this is a wrong perception people have that Canada has a good standard of life. As you can see from most posts its otherwise. The reality is very very different here. People are struggling really hard to make a living. Over the years Canada has isolated itself from the rest of the world, its not the same Canada that was built on strong principles and ethics.

legalcitizen

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Romford said:
Thanks guys,
if you want to start your life from scratch .. come here..

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Romford said:
Hi,
I am British Pakistani and have got Canadian PR. The question is to decide where to live? All those with Canadian experience and seniors could you please share some thoughts and experience. Thanks alot in advance
Knowing why and how you applied for Canadian PR is the first step towards answering this question - so give us this info and we'll take it from there.

Almishal

Nov 21, 2011
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER 2012
LANDED..........
MARCH 2013
hi
being from the same origin and been lived in uk as HSMP resident......i advised if u r settled in uk then dont even think to relocate for unseen things. we can’t start from 0 again and again and sure it takes time and efforts to get settle in any part of the world but still if u have big stamina then must come to see the show.....as its going on.....

Best regards