+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UK Applicants - Medical Exam Help Needed.

shirebikes

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16th April
Hi All,

Got my ITA in the last draw and now trying to book a medical exam. however the 'nearest' place (manchester bridgewater - a nice 3 hour drive...) is asking which medical do i need for a Canada application.

Can anyone offer any pearls of wisdom as to which one i need?

Thanks

Ed

InCanada_1

Feb 11, 2015
The docs should know - are they on the Canadian immigration list of approved docs? What path are you going through for PR? Experience class, skilled worker? then you need the 'worker' medical - unless its for family class, then you need the family class. Speak to your docs and check your ITA what path you have been selected through gov.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The centre really ought to know ;). However, you posted in the EE forum so I'll assume you're applying for PR?

Tell them PR.

shirebikes

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16th April
Sorry, should have put more details, im applying for PR, via skilled worker. what has confused me is the link which is provided in the upload docs form takes you to medicals for temp visas, which is a different form to permanent visas. I'm assuming that it is the permanent visa medical i want as i wouldnt need one for temp.

The question the lady on the phone asked was is it an úpfront' or a 'requested' medical.

thanks

ed