Dec 20, 2018
Scotland UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Hey guys,

I'm just intrigued to see if there are any UK applicants out there who might have also applied for the IEC Working Holiday visa alongside EE? Mine got approved yesterday (IEC) but i'm hoping that might fast track my EE profile in some ways....(background check, biometrics etc)

Just wondering if there are any other UK applicants out there who have received their PPR already and could provide their timelines or anyone in a similar situation to myself? :)

Thanks

Steb1

Apr 17, 2018
Norwich, UK
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Med's Done....
02-07-2018
Hey. UK applicants here, AOR July 3rd but still waiting I outcome. Did 2 years if IEC in the past, and now after returning to the UK for a few years we are going for PR. Some UK applicants tracking on Immitracker have got theirs within 6 months recently, but most are over 180 days now.

Reactions: Scottish Aly

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hey guys,

I'm just intrigued to see if there are any UK applicants out there who might have also applied for the IEC Working Holiday visa alongside EE? Mine got approved yesterday (IEC) but i'm hoping that might fast track my EE profile in some ways....(background check, biometrics etc)

Just wondering if there are any other UK applicants out there who have received their PPR already and could provide their timelines or anyone in a similar situation to myself? :)

Thanks
Unfortunately, IEC will not really help with fast tracking an EE application. Biometrics maybe and possibly if you had a medical examination for IEC. However, background and security checks will not be accelerated. As I understand it, they are much more thorough for PR applications than for a TRV.

Scottish Aly

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Scotland UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Unfortunately, IEC will not really help with fast tracking an EE application. Biometrics maybe and possibly if you had a medical examination for IEC. However, background and security checks will not be accelerated. As I understand it, they are much more thorough for PR applications than for a TRV.
Yeah i kinda thought that might be the case but i'm sure it will help a little that i have the biometrics and medical passed already....wishful thinking maybe! Hoping i don't have too wait too much longer than the 6months.

callumjp

Oct 4, 2018
I lived in Canada for two years on a WHV and was in the process of applying for PR whilst still there but I didn't get my ITA in time so had to leave. My life is on hold there - my apartment, my job - and I'm desperate to get back. My 6 month date is 12th February and am just praying I hear by then. The wait is killing me.

Scottish Aly

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Scotland UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Ah i'm
I lived in Canada for two years on a WHV and was in the process of applying for PR whilst still there but I didn't get my ITA in time so had to leave. My life is on hold there - my apartment, my job - and I'm desperate to get back. My 6 month date is 12th February and am just praying I hear by then. The wait is killing me.
I'm sorry that's your case :( I hope your PPR comes in soon and you get back to Canada! Fingers crossed for you!