+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UCI

NavedChan

Dec 6, 2018
Hello!
I applied for Study permit from India at VFS Global offline. I submitted all the required documents and tracked my application and saw that it's under process at IRCC. The thing is that I didn't received my UCI and my offline application is not yet linked to online.
Kindly help me.

tu0tu0

Aug 13, 2018
Hello!
I applied for Study permit from India at VFS Global offline. I submitted all the required documents and tracked my application and saw that it's under process at IRCC. The thing is that I didn't received my UCI and my offline application is not yet linked to online.
Kindly help me.
Same here, I submitted offline study permit from Singapore on 28/Nov. Unable to link GC key as I don't have UCI number.
When did you submit your application? share your timeline when you receive it. cheers !
According to the messages in forum, need to wait for two weeks to receive email incl. uci no.

NavedChan

Dec 6, 2018
Same here, I submitted offline study permit from Singapore on 28/Nov. Unable to link GC key as I don't have UCI number.
When did you submit your application? share your timeline when you receive it. cheers !
According to the messages in forum, need to wait for two weeks to receive email incl. uci no.
I submitted on 3rd December 2018.

Reactions: tu0tu0