+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

uci number

qwertyur

Aug 1, 2018
After applying under SDS program for study permit ,on 13th day (from date of submission) i got a mail from immigration mentioning my UCI number .so what does it mean ??/ are they going to grant me a visa soon ??or its something else
plzz help.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
After applying under SDS program for study permit ,on 13th day (from date of submission) i got a mail from immigration mentioning my UCI number .so what does it mean ??/ are they going to grant me a visa soon ??or its something else
plzz help.
Your UCI is only a reference number used by IRCC. Everyone who ever deals with IRCC is allocated one. It implies nothing about the status of the application.

Serbia25

Aug 6, 2013
Hi,

I have a question regarding UCI number.
2 years ago I applied for a visitor visa, in a letter that they sent to me I saw an UCI number.
Now, I am applying for a PR, and in some forms I saw that there is a field where I should put the UCI number. So the question is, the UCI number that I got when I applied for my visa, is the number that I can also put in my PR application as my UCI number?

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have a question regarding UCI number.
2 years ago I applied for a visitor visa, in a letter that they sent to me I saw an UCI number.
Now, I am applying for a PR, and in some forms I saw that there is a field where I should put the UCI number. So the question is, the UCI number that I got when I applied for my visa, is the number that I can also put in my PR application as my UCI number?
Yes it’s same uci forever