+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UCI number missing

ra_vi

May 22, 2023
I got my letter after 9 days of wait. You can try to write to IRCC on Twitter dm, I got the response to fill a web form and I did. All the best guys

persisboy

Jul 31, 2023
Hello All
I submitted me and my wife application 4 days ago separately for open work permit. the UCI number and biometric number for my wife shown on the page after 24 hours. but for me still no Biometric information and no UCI information. how many days it takes to be shown? shall I do something else?

richu@123

May 7, 2023
Hello All
I submitted me and my wife application 4 days ago separately for open work permit. the UCI number and biometric number for my wife shown on the page after 24 hours. but for me still no Biometric information and no UCI information. how many days it takes to be shown? shall I do something else?
Hey, Some of them get their uci and biometrics gets updated in 24 hours. Others take few days like 3-4 days. Mine took 4 days to update uci and biometrics. Once it's updated, usually it takes 24 hours to get the eligibility to work unlimitedly.

persisboy

Jul 31, 2023
Hey, Some of them get their uci and biometrics gets updated in 24 hours. Others take few days like 3-4 days. Mine took 4 days to update uci and biometrics. Once it's updated, usually it takes 24 hours to get the eligibility to work unlimitedly.
Thanks for your reply, do you mean 4 working days or normal days?

vidya12

Sep 6, 2023
So are we eligible to work without uci no. And biometric and the wp- ext confirmation. Is it ok to work 40 hours?