+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UCI number for people who have applied for FWS

mohdubai

Jan 6, 2015
helllo all

for people who have applied recently for FWS and have not recieved the UCI number , what shall we do : some say just put yes and fill UCI number with 000000 and some say put no . both cases can be considered as misrepresentation . i tried to contact the CIC call center put no answer. please if someone has an offcial answer from them so he can enlighten us. thanks

Lex077

Nov 26, 2014
Hi. An acquaintance on the site but different forum called CIC and was told to select No if he has not received UCI number from CIC. He was instructed not to fill in 00000000. Hope this solves the dilemma.

monarosea

Apr 12, 2015
hi there,

when should i expect UCI? Is there any other way to know the staus of ones application? i passed my application for FSW 2014 last yeasr (november) and upto now , I haven't receive any EMAIL or anything about UCI so i can monitor the status of my application...

monarosea

Apr 12, 2015
hi there,

when should i expect UCI? Is there any other way to know the staus of ones application? i passed my application for FSW 2014 last yeasr (november) and upto now , I haven't receive any EMAIL or anything about UCI so i can monitor the status of my application...