+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UBC , University Of Ottawa and Memorial University of Newfoundland. Fall 2016.

Helina93

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
engfrompalestine said:
Any idea about University of new Brunswick??Is it good for PhD studies?
Please don't spam this topic with unrelated questions and inquiries. This thread was opened for inquiries and advice related to UBC, Uottawa, and MUN!

gururaj026

Jan 29, 2015
Hi I have applied for MEng-Eng management program - Jan 2017 intake in U of Ottawa. I completed online application and they gave a OUAC number for me. I saw somewhere here in this thread that they will send us a student number or like something to identify our application and documents. I E-mailed the university and asked whether I should wait for their response or should I send docs, they replied that I can send the docs. What to do? And what are all the documents I should send?

12th - 91%
BE - 8.11 CGPA
TOEFL -103
4 yrs work in L&T.

Will I make it?

Thanks

nikh941

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Surrey
Hi everyone, its urgent. I want to apply for M.Engg Electrical & Computer from U Ottawa (Sept 2016 intake). Can anyone help me to calculate fees for 1 year for above mentioned program. I cannot understand the details given on their website. Please reply, deadline is approaching & I have to decide.

gururaj026

Jan 29, 2015
In their website, tuition fee for Engg is stated as around $6.5K per term. Three terms per year. So around $20K per year.

jaybh93

Sep 5, 2015
Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sparsha said:
Hi,

Did anyone receive response from University of Ottawa...
They denied my application :(....
I got rejection from Carleton University too..
Left with -
1) University of Victoria
2) University of Manitoba
Hey Sparsha,
My application got updated on 4 Feb and still waiting for their response. Did they mentioned any reason why they rejected?
Which department you applied for and could you share your profile.

Sparsha

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaybh93 said:
Hey Sparsha,
My application got updated on 4 Feb and still waiting for their response. Did they mentioned any reason why they rejected?
Hi,

They didn't mention any reason, so I have mailed them requesting for the reason and also made an appeal to reopen my application for my chances of admission.
I have applied for Masters in Computer Science - Course Work

I have applied in December 2015

Sparsha

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaybh93 said:
Hey Sparsha,
My profile-
UG (ECE)- 72.34%
Exp - 4.6 years
12th - 92.9%
10th - 83.14%

I have applied for MS in CS Course Work...

Linzar

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
Guys,

Did anyone get any decision from memorial? My application status is saying 'Decision made'.

Came to know memorial does not share decisions online. They have sent decision through postal mail which will reach in 4-6 weeks :eek:
Waiting 4-6 week will test nerves

I applied for MS CS fall16

Anyone share your experience

Helina93

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
m111 said:
Did anyone got a reply from UBC or Alberta?
I submitted the preliminary application of Ualberta, and it's been exactly 6 weeks. And they said it would take 6-8 weeks, so I'm hoping to get a reply within the coming 2 weeks.

As for UBC, I submitted the application January 30th and I haven't heard from them either, but I doubt they would reply before April.

Both for September 2016 intake.

jaybh93

Sep 5, 2015
Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got conditional admit from.university of Ottawa for fall intake in Ece Dept. Application completed on 4 Feb and got reply on 11 March.