+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UBC in jan- more six months to go with no work!!

amulyav

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
hello everyone, i have come to Canada for NYIT to do my MBA. i didn't like the course and then applied for UBC for masters in software systems. i got the admission too. :) but that program would start in jan 2014 and i have six months to go. i am thinking to put a drop at NYIT and get all fees back. i am in a dilemma, as to what to do now..!! should i put a drop now and go back to India and come to Canada with UBC admission letter?? will that be a problem? or
should i stay back here in canada pass out time by joining any computers courses till jan and join my course at UBC??? can any one suggest me...please..!!

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
Do some ESL program.
Such certificate can help you in Visa extension in future.
Or you can go back to India immediately.

And return before you program starts.

VijayReddyTirupari

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
20/11/2016
Doc's Request.
26/11/2016
Nomination.....
20/12/2016
AOR Received.
15/03/2017
Med's Request
Upfront on 27/03/2017
Med's Done....
Medicals passed 25/05/2017
LANDED..........
InLand.
Hello
Im planning for NYIT for fall 2013 as I've no other choice. Can yew tell me some pros and cons of NYIT ? I many also think of shifting from NYIT after I enter into Canada.

skyriderking 007

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 over all
Hello
Im planning for NYIT for fall 2013 as I've no other choice. Can yew tell me some pros and cons of NYIT ? I many also think of shifting from NYIT after I enter into Canada.

hi vijay
i am planning to take my MBA in NYIT could you please tell me whats wrong with the place.

skyriderking 007

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 over all
amulyav said:
hello everyone, i have come to Canada for NYIT to do my MBA. i didn't like the course and then applied for UBC for masters in software systems. i got the admission too. :) but that program would start in jan 2014 and i have six months to go. i am thinking to put a drop at NYIT and get all fees back. i am in a dilemma, as to what to do now..!! should i put a drop now and go back to India and come to Canada with UBC admission letter?? will that be a problem? or
should i stay back here in canada pass out time by joining any computers courses till jan and join my course at UBC??? can any one suggest me...please..!!
hi amulyav
i am a new member to this forum could you tell me whats wrong with NYITs MBA coz i am planning to join in Jan intake???