+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UAE WORKPERMIT DELAY

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hello canuck78
i highly appreciate for the response. thank you so much.
just imagine 47 weeks already gone an the processing times of UAE shows only 12 weeks..
when i direct email Canadian Embassy of UAE, mentioning that my two webforms are not responed even after 28 working days, they replied back saying, visa or work permit issues should be submited via webforms.
what does that even mean.
You should send a webform to IRCC not the embassy. Processing times are only estimates and are often not very accurate and processing times are for applications submitted today.

Reactions: Erantha90

Erantha90

Oct 17, 2021
You should send a webform to IRCC not the embassy. Processing times are only estimates and are often not very accurate and processing times are for applications submitted today.
Tha
Thank you so Much for the response.
Okay will send it to IRCC an see what will happen. I found another person who applied for WP june 2021 an got completed within 3 weaks from UAE. He was surprised hear mine is 47 weeks. Now he is in BC

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Tha

Okay will send it to IRCC an see what will happen. I found another person who applied for WP june 2021 an got completed within 3 weaks from UAE. He was surprised hear mine is 47 weeks. Now he is in BC
They must be high skilled specialized WP under the GSS program.

Reactions: Erantha90

bebban

May 9, 2022
Hi, Similar case for me. by today it is more that 15 months since i submitted my biometric in Abu Dhabi. I had submitted multiple webforms most of them are are either no responded or a default response and nothing specific to my application delay. Any advises? It will be helpful if someone of you can explain how did ended up to you guys.

Shan Mathew

Apr 15, 2021
Hi, Similar case for me. by today it is more that 15 months since i submitted my biometric in Abu Dhabi. I had submitted multiple webforms most of them are are either no responded or a default response and nothing specific to my application delay. Any advises? It will be helpful if someone of you can explain how did ended up to you guys.
It's been 26 months since I given my biometric, still no updates . Abu Dhabi embassy is really frustrating

j3d

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
What's going on at UAE visa office? Someone I know filed his work permit/visa application June 2020 and until now is pending. It's frustrating.

What other ways to have someone look at or open his application?

mandydias

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Anyone applied for ICT work permit from Abu Dhabi office and waiting for a response? We applied beginning of this year and no response yet. LMIA exempt

bebban

May 9, 2022
No One know what to do with Abu Dhabi Canadian Embassy delays. Multiple webforms has been submitted no proper response. Not sure how long will the employer will wait. Another employee hired at the same time of my application from India has already reached Canada 6 months back. Anyone how had already gone through such delay and then got it done please advise. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: mandydias

ches

Jun 3, 2014
Hi, everyone! I'm posting this timeline in order to give you guys some hope about your work permit application submitted to Abu Dhabi Office. This is my brother's application who is currently working there in Abu Dhabi and submitted his application online.

Type of Application: Work Permit with LMIA (dual-intent)
Nationality: Filipino
Position: Cook (NOC-6322)
Date of Submission: October 12, 2021
Submission Confirmation: October 12, 2021
Request for Biometrics: October 16, 2021
Biometrics Submitted: October 18, 2021
Status of Biometrics Changed to Completed: October 18, 2021
Request for Additional Documents: May 19, 2022 (proof that job offer in Canada is still valid)
Additional Document Uploaded: May 21, 2022
Medical and Interview: Not required
BVL: May 25, 2022
Original Passport Request: May 25, 2022
Passport Submitted to VFS: May 26, 2022
Passport Received by IRCC: May 27, 2022
TRV Info Displayed in Online Account: May 27, 2022
Eligibility and Background Check Status updated to Completed: May 27, 2022
Application Approved: May 27, 2022

Now we're just waiting for the passport to be sent back to him. After reading all the posts about the delay in the Abu Dhabi Office, we lost hope, but this gave us the idea that all applications are different and it depends how complete your application is upon submission. I'm praying that all of you would receive your much awaited blessing soon! Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: mandydias

Poonamlaungani

Jan 29, 2022
Tha

Any news on your application ?

Poonamlaungani

Jan 29, 2022
Any update on your application ? I’m also waiting since 17 month and no news at all from UAE