+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UAE WORKPERMIT DELAY

Erantha90

Oct 17, 2021
Hello people.
does anyone have any one update regarding approvals of WP from UAE canadian embassy.
My application was submitted 2020 November. Yet no response !!!

Erantha90

Oct 17, 2021
Raise a webform and order GCMS notes to see status.
Thank you so much for your response. Highly appreciate.
on early august i raised a webform and after 28 working days I didn’t have response. So i sent another webform which two weeks back along with covid19 vaccinations certificates an yet no response. So i decided to email them on there general inquiry email an they replied me mentioning again to send a webform an they will only respond to webforms regarding work permit applications.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Priority is Afghanistan right now. Order GCMS notes and see where your application with LMIA is? May be reviewing your LMIA as they were refusing permits with so many in Canada out of work.

Reactions: Erantha90

Erantha90

Oct 17, 2021
Raise a webform and order GCMS notes to see status.
It has been 46 weeks now and the UAE PROCESSING TIMES
Priority is Afghanistan right now. Order GCMS notes and see where your application with LMIA is? May be reviewing your LMIA as they were refusing permits with so many in Canada out of work.
tbh
this is my second work permit application, the first one was completed successfully from Abu dhabi embassy, an i got the visa stamped on my passport, but unfortunately I couldn’t join the employer or go to canada because the employer permanently closed the operations, where i was assigned to work due to the COVID19 situation in 2020, so i had to cancel the work permit an re apply for a new job with a new LMIA.

So i restarted the process with a new employer along with a new LMIA an submitted it on November 26th 2020.

Yet there is no response an the process times have exceeded.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
It has been 46 weeks now and the UAE PROCESSING TIMES

tbh
this is my second work permit application, the first one was completed successfully from Abu dhabi embassy, an i got the visa stamped on my passport, but unfortunately I couldn’t join the employer or go to canada because the employer permanently closed the operations, where i was assigned to work due to the COVID19 situation in 2020, so i had to cancel the work permit an re apply for a new job with a new LMIA.

So i restarted the process with a new employer along with a new LMIA an submitted it on November 26th 2020.

Yet there is no response an the process times have exceeded.
Again it will depend on the NOC. Processing times are not accurate. Your employer should be involved too and asking for information.

Erantha90

Oct 17, 2021
Again it will depend on the NOC. Processing times are not accurate. Your employer should be involved too and asking for information.
Please may i know how the employer should involve in this matter. So atleast i could mail
The employer an remind it. Please be kind to let me know of how the employer should be involved or what should i ask for them to do .

Erantha90

Oct 17, 2021
Please may i know how the employer should involve in this matter. So atleast i could mail
The employer an remind it. Please be kind to let me know of how the employer should be involved or what should i ask for them to do .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Is there a lawyer or agent involved? They would not whether to get the employer involved by sending a webform too.

Erantha90

Oct 17, 2021
Is there a lawyer or agent involved? They would not whether to get the employer involved by sending a webform too.
Its a consultant an the employer too has connections with the consultant. I think its better if i ask from my consultant. Because the consultant are the once who always raise webforms.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
The focus is on getting people already in Canada back to work. What type of job you are applying for has a major impact on processing. High skilled jobs are still being processed but in certain sectors hard hit due to the pandemic there has been reluctance to process jobs partially because many employers have had changing staffing needs.

Erantha90

Oct 17, 2021
The focus is on getting people already in Canada back to work. What type of job you are applying for has a major impact on processing. High skilled jobs are still being processed but in certain sectors hard hit due to the pandemic there has been reluctance to process jobs partially because many employers have had changing staffing needs.
hello canuck78
i highly appreciate for the response. thank you so much.
just imagine 47 weeks already gone an the processing times of UAE shows only 12 weeks..
when i direct email Canadian Embassy of UAE, mentioning that my two webforms are not responed even after 28 working days, they replied back saying, visa or work permit issues should be submited via webforms.
what does that even mean.