+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UAE Visa for RTD

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Realistically, meeting them in a third country that accepts RTDs is about the only option that has no risk. The whole passport issue is a bit dodgy and with the current sentiment and potential political changes coming up, I wouldn’t want to provide any ammunition for revocation if the conservatives come to power.

Ali111

Sep 11, 2018
Realistically, meeting them in a third country that accepts RTDs is about the only option that has no risk. The whole passport issue is a bit dodgy and with the current sentiment and potential political changes coming up, I wouldn’t want to provide any ammunition for revocation if the conservatives come to power.
I totally agree and that's the only option I am thinking of, the only issue here is I can not afford paying for all the expenses. Although am working but still its too expensive.

Thanks all for the advices.

Medoxtar

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
I totally agree and that's the only option I am thinking of, the only issue here is I can not afford paying for all the expenses. Although am working but still its too expensive.

Just sit and think very before you take any decision that won’t affect your status in the future.

lovecanada227

Sep 7, 2018

How about letting them apply for a canadian visa, the canadians give multiple entries for a visa unlike the US a you can enter and exit with a valid canadian visa until your passport expires. So instead of you going, they come to your house. I understand you cannot afford it but maybe its a less pricey trip than going all the way to malaysia as well as paying hotel fees. My friends children were in Canada, he applied for a visa and visited them, and can visit them again until his passport expires even though my friend has a pr application under process. Just prove to the abu dhabi embassy using
I have applied for Refugee claim from my country of citizenship(Yemen), I have my wife and daughter living in UAE and since my wife is a UAE national but my daughter is holding the Yemeni passport, They can not come to Canada until we get the PR card, I have travelled last year to Malaysia and saw them for 2 weeks and came back, now my situation is becoming hard and I can not afford travelling anywhere to see them.

The UAE government, does not give visa to any travel document, at least if I go to UAE I will need to book ticket for myself and live at my wife's house for 2-3 weeks (Less expenses) then come back to Canada.

Now, I know for sure, I can not travel using my country of citizenship passport (which I claimed asylum from), which will lead me to no options.

Called the UAE embassy in Toronto, did not help me much, their answer was straight forward ( We don't give visa's to travel documents holders).

So, Basically I can not go to UAE (Even if emergency happened to my family) until I get the Canadian passport or until they come here with a valid PR, which may take 1 or 2 years from now.

Any thoughts or ideas ...

Thanks
I know that UAE passport holders travel to Canada visa free, so how about that? I know you can enter Canada even if your application (in your case your childrens applications are under process. Thats probably the only solution