+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UAE TRAVEL RECORDS ATTESTATION

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
its tough now, when we have the interview and exam they didint even asked us about Dubai, they focused more in Canada. They never asked me anything about Dubai at all. We landed July 2010 its is just a few months differences. We got our citizenship so fast without any hustle

blueshirt

Apr 28, 2014
It depends on officer to officer i suppose. Can you share interview experience.

hoping_canadian said:
its tough now, when we have the interview and exam they didint even asked us about Dubai, they focused more in Canada. They never asked me anything about Dubai at all. We landed July 2010 its is just a few months differences. We got our citizenship so fast without any hustle

toshib

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Hi hoping_canadian

I guess it depends on the officer's view and your luck.I saw two applicants from UAE on the same day I took the test which were given the oath on spot without any hassle.

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blueshirt said:
It depends on officer to officer i suppose. Can you share interview experience.
its just a simple conversation like where i worked how long i have been in canada, do i took vacation, did i travel and they just check my cbsa my pr card dl and health card . thats pretty much everything

tender_heart

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
Salam Brother,

If you want, I can extend a hand on that to help you. I have friends in UAE and they may help you on that.

Inbox me if you want.

Good luck in your application

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tender_heart said:
Salam Brother,

If you want, I can extend a hand on that to help you. I have friends in UAE and they may help you on that.

Inbox me if you want.

Good luck in your application

your very nice person ;D

toshib

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Thank You very much Tender heart, that's really nice of you, I called today my employer there in UAE and he agreed to get the report for me for a certain fee.He will be sending it by DHL or Fedex after I pay him. My employer's PRO will first attest it there .I will check the price for courier,do you have any idea which is cheaper DHL or Fedex.

tender_heart

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
toshib said:
Thank You very much Tender heart, that's really nice of you, I called today my employer there in UAE and he agreed to get the report for me for a certain fee.He will be sending it by DHL or Fedex after I pay him. My employer's PRO will first attest it there .I will check the price for courier,do you have any idea which is cheaper DHL or Fedex.
Aramex is much cheaper! And it works

So Concerned

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Folks I am mississauga office too!

I have already submitted the record as per thier requast but it wasn't attested by the embassy as it was not requested to he attested now as a proactive action shall I work on attesting it and thought pain process or shall I wait and see if they will get back to me with this is requat, please advise

toshib

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Hi So Concerned,

I think if you already submitted the report to them then you have to wait till you get a response from them

So Concerned

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Thanks.. I wish so as I am sick and tierd thinking in this issue just makes me sick I have been living here since 4 years with 0 days out of Canada and I am still suffering from the waiting time

toshib

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Hi so concerned,

Dont worry If you are here all the time then definitely you will get the citizenship, it is a matter of time and depends on the officer's judgement maybe,anyhow just make sure you sent the correct travel record, there are actually two records one which shows all entry/exit records during the past four years and one which only shows last entry and exit which is called visa or residency datails thats not the one.

Good luck

arch

Dec 19, 2011
So Concerned said:
Thanks... much appreciated.. Hopefully yours will get processed soon. Thanks again.
Hi So Concerned & friends ,
Please could you tell me how you got travel records from UAE . because I have to do the same think .
Thank you in advance .