+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Uae police clerance.

Angela_1987

Dec 20, 2017
Guys please help. I was applying for express entry for skilled worker. One of the requirements is police clearance from the uae, since I have lived there for 3 Years. I read in the cic website that applicants were adviced to secure police clearance earlier specially from countries they lived from which they are not citizens, so as to avoid delays in the process of cic Bec getting police clearance usually takes 90 days and above.
However, I read in the Abu Dhabi police website, that police clearance is only valid for 3 months. Will cic acknowledge if my police clearance is morethan 3 months? Thank you

santosh3086

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Guys please help. I was applying for express entry for skilled worker. One of the requirements is police clearance from the uae, since I have lived there for 3 Years. I read in the cic website that applicants were adviced to secure police clearance earlier specially from countries they lived from which they are not citizens, so as to avoid delays in the process of cic Bec getting police clearance usually takes 90 days and above.
However, I read in the Abu Dhabi police website, that police clearance is only valid for 3 months. Will cic acknowledge if my police clearance is morethan 3 months? Thank you
If you're not planning to go back to UAE, then the validity shouldn't matter.

Angela_1987

Dec 20, 2017
hi guys. i have another question please. I am planning to secure a police clearance from UAE. However, one of the requirement is a request letter from the requesting party or agency. How can i secure a request letter from the canadian immigration? do they send it via email? I do not have ITA yet, but since I no longer live in the UAE, I am planning to secure a police clearance so as to save time and prevent delays. I heard it takes really long time to get a clearance from UAE. I have emailed cic asking for a request letter, no reply yet. Thank you

KV_hopeful

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
hi guys. i have another question please. I am planning to secure a police clearance from UAE. However, one of the requirement is a request letter from the requesting party or agency. How can i secure a request letter from the canadian immigration? do they send it via email? I do not have ITA yet, but since I no longer live in the UAE, I am planning to secure a police clearance so as to save time and prevent delays. I heard it takes really long time to get a clearance from UAE. I have emailed cic asking for a request letter, no reply yet. Thank you
Hi, which mode are you using to get your uae pcc? I had applied for the PCC online on Dubai Police website 10 days back and it didn’t ask me for any letter. It only asked for the name of authority to whom it has to be addressed. And the CIC website says you can get clearance from any emirate.

Angela_1987

Dec 20, 2017
Hi, thank you for your reply. I have a friend in abu dhabi. she will request for a police clearance personally in behalf of me. I am planning to send her the requirement via courrier. I stayed ii abu dhabi for 3 years. Just to make it clear, can i request it online? is it possible if i request it from dubai?since i never lived in dubai, only in abu dhabi. thank you

KV_hopeful

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Hi, thank you for your reply. I have a friend in abu dhabi. she will request for a police clearance personally in behalf of me. I am planning to send her the requirement via courrier. I stayed ii abu dhabi for 3 years. Just to make it clear, can i request it online? is it possible if i request it from dubai?since i never lived in dubai, only in abu dhabi. thank you
In my personal case, I am currently a resident of Dubai so it was very straightforward.

But the online form of Dubai police clearly asks if you are applying from Inside or Outside UAE, so surely it accepts applications from outside. If you have access to your old Emirates ID number, they will already have your finger prints and it will be a smooth process.

I have seen many threads on this forum of people who have applied and received electronic UAE PCC from outside UAE. I will try and find some.

I don’t see a reason why you can’t apply from Dubai police since the form doesn’t ask your current/past address. Here, have a loo for yourself-
https://dubaipolice.gov.ae/wps/portal/home/services/individualservices/goodconductcertificate/!ut/p/z1/jZDBCoJAEIafxmPOrJpKt4VIzEJESttLrGGrYK6slq-f1Skpa24zfB_88wODFFjNb6XgXSlrXg37gdnH0A8oMQLcesGKIN34lrOPLLRsAsk7ENqxhXRu2kvXcAj6DrB_fPwyFH_7bArByBwDo4gR-QE8fngCEyFjrmANTFQye5VG68x0BTCVn3OVK_2qhnPRdU270FDDvu91IaWocv0k9bLW8JNUyLaDdMxCc9mlWPozL3HbO0jkWj4!/dz/d5/L0lHSkovd0RNQUZrQUVnQSEhLzROVkUvZW4!/?_t=&referenceno=

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
In my personal case, I am currently a resident of Dubai so it was very straightforward.

But the online form of Dubai police clearly asks if you are applying from Inside or Outside UAE, so surely it accepts applications from outside. If you have access to your old Emirates ID number, they will already have your finger prints and it will be a smooth process.

I have seen many threads on this forum of people who have applied and received electronic UAE PCC from outside UAE. I will try and find some.

I don’t see a reason why you can’t apply from Dubai police since the form doesn’t ask your current/past address. Here, have a loo for yourself-
https://dubaipolice.gov.ae/wps/portal/home/services/individualservices/goodconductcertificate/!ut/p/z1/jZDBCoJAEIafxmPOrJpKt4VIzEJESttLrGGrYK6slq-f1Skpa24zfB_88wODFFjNb6XgXSlrXg37gdnH0A8oMQLcesGKIN34lrOPLLRsAsk7ENqxhXRu2kvXcAj6DrB_fPwyFH_7bArByBwDo4gR-QE8fngCEyFjrmANTFQye5VG68x0BTCVn3OVK_2qhnPRdU270FDDvu91IaWocv0k9bLW8JNUyLaDdMxCc9mlWPozL3HbO0jkWj4!/dz/d5/L0lHSkovd0RNQUZrQUVnQSEhLzROVkUvZW4!/?_t=&referenceno=
Hi,

I have obtained the online PCC from Dubai Police website. It's straight forward. You do not need emirates ID for this, but you need to upload an old copy of your residence permit.

They will send you the PCC within 4 working days. Make sure to review the certificate once you receive it as they are prone to errors in passport numbers and at times in names as well. If it has an error then please send an email to certificate@dubaipolice.gov.ae for corrections, they respond in 2 working days.

Angela_1987

Dec 20, 2017
Hi mr hishamx87. Thanks for your info. Do you know if i can request a police clearance online from dubai police, even if i did not live there? i stayed in abu dhabi for 3 years, however i cannot access the abu police online website from which i should request for pcc. the website requires my old uae cellphone number to which a code will be sent there. However i do not access to that number anymore. thank you

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
Hi mr hishamx87. Thanks for your info. Do you know if i can request a police clearance online from dubai police, even if i did not live there? i stayed in abu dhabi for 3 years, however i cannot access the abu police online website from which i should request for pcc. the website requires my old uae cellphone number to which a code will be sent there. However i do not access to that number anymore. thank you
You can apply through dubai police as CIC accepts PCCs from any city in UAE.

You can mention your international number in phone number section.

Nov 6, 2019
hello everyone, what if i did not apply for Emirates ID, But i worked there for almost 2 years in Sharjah.
I'am now residing in Philippines, is there any chance to get a Police Clearance from UAE without Emirates ID?