+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UAE PCC.. Pls. share...

maple17

Feb 8, 2017
Dear Nessjo,

I had a question please regarding applying for Good Conduct Certificate from the UAE. In particular, you mention in your post that you wrote a letter of authorization to your friend allowing them to apply and pick it on your behalf. I need to do the same now as I cannot travel to the UAE to get this done. Did you handwrite this letter? Did you need to get it translated or certified, or did you just sign it yourself?

If anyone knows about this please do let me know.

Many thanks for the help!

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Guys am in a difficult situation and will need help,am not in uae but its kind of similar i was residing in saudi eastern province for a few years and used to come to bahrain a lot by car but i guess the total amount of days spent in bahrain is less than 6 months,then later on i moved to bahrain and now i have a residency permit here,i tried issuing pcc but the pcc states the period since i became a resident here in bahrain so my question is will i face any issues or difficulties for not having a pcc for the period where i used yo visit bahrain and was a resident in saudi?? Also i entered bahrain using a tourist visa and then they transfered it to work visa,i entered 5 days before my residency permit issue so pcc starting date is 5 days after my entry will i have any problems?

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
Your latest PCC is sufficient.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
ttrajan said:
Don't think too much.
I am asking and thinking because i have seen rejections because pcc is not covering the whole period,for example some people might go to dubai on a tourist visa and a month or so later find work and change it to work visa and get rejection because their pcc doesnt cover their whole period of stay,now what am trying to do is to issue another pcc covering my period before residency here

Aktars

Feb 14, 2017
Splashdown21 said:
I tried to do an online application but when I called Dubai Police to see if that was possible, they said it wasn't as I didn't have a work permit or card, only a temp work permit. Spoke to a very reasonable gentleman(Mr Basheer) who advised sending a certified cheque(or cash....!)as that would clear in a week. The other option was to send a normal cheque and that would take 3 weeks to clear. The only Banks they deal with are the TD and I think the BMO but don't quote me on that! My request for a COGC arrived on the 28th of March according to Fedex and I've heard nothing so far. You'll need the passport number of the passport you had when you were there as well as the visa if you still have it.

Good luck!

Does anyone have the telephone number of this Mr Basheer?

umajav

Mar 9, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can request for a certificate from the following link and select "Outside UAE" in the location section.

www[.]dubaipolice[.]gov[.]ae/wps/portal/home/services/individualservices/goodconductcertificate?firstView=true

kpangalopes

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Hi there, I have a question,

After I receive the police certificate, Is there something else that should be done? or can I submitted like that (arabic/English).

irosha

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Let me know if you need help with your Police Clearance. I had mine done, without my EMIRATES ID just a few weeks ago. You need to undergo the long process.
pls help, i dont have an emirates ID, cos i was ona visit visa and not a resident visa, now im being refused a pcc for those reasons... pls pls help

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
Hey guys please advise.....I am on visit visa in UAE, I will be able to get the PCC from UAE police from here since I lived here a long time. But am I allowed to get Indian PCC from here too? I know it can be done via BLS but I wanna know if it will be acceptable by CIC since I am on visit visa here and not a resident. Or will I have to do everything from India?

Immigreat81

May 28, 2017
Hey guys please advise.....I am on visit visa in UAE, I will be able to get the PCC from UAE police from here since I lived here a long time. But am I allowed to get Indian PCC from here too? I know it can be done via BLS but I wanna know if it will be acceptable by CIC since I am on visit visa here and not a resident. Or will I have to do everything from India?
BLS won't give you a Indian PCC unless you have a UAE residence visa and a UAE PCC. Call them to double check.

Reactions: mejaz

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
BLS won't give you a Indian PCC unless you have a UAE residence visa and a UAE PCC. Call them to double check.
Thank you....ill check it out when they open.....so that means I get a PCC from UAE.....then travel to india to get the indian PCC? correct?

Immigreat81

May 28, 2017
No. If you're in India no need to show them a UAE PCC. I meant if you're in UAE and trying to get an Indian one via BLS, you'd need a UAE PCC first.