Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
One of my friend paid AED 2000 to an UAE agent to get PCC there.

khurram440

Dec 12, 2014
ginggrooves123 said:
Let me know if you need help with your Police Clearance. I had mine done, without my EMIRATES ID just a few weeks ago. You need to undergo the long process.
Hi,

I worked in Dubai from 2001 to 2004 and I don't have a copy of my EMIRATES ID. Though I have old Visa pages from my passport. Will that suffice to apply for PCC from UAE.

Also I want to know how does one get original finger print form notarized in Canada? Do I have to take my finger print in front of a notary pyblic or lawyer? Please advice

Thank you

nessjo

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
17-10-2014
Nomination.....
20-11-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
25-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-05-2015
khurram440 said:
Hi,

I worked in Dubai from 2001 to 2004 and I don't have a copy of my EMIRATES ID. Though I have old Visa pages from my passport. Will that suffice to apply for PCC from UAE.

Also I want to know how does one get original finger print form notarized in Canada? Do I have to take my finger print in front of a notary pyblic or lawyer? Please advice

Thank you
Hi khurram440, I didn't have my Emirates ID either - visa page is enough. Read my previous post on how to get your fingerprints notarized, authenticated and legalized (they need to go to both a notary public, the canadian ministry of foreign affairs and the UAE embassy in Ottawa before being sent to the UAE). Let me know if you have more questions after reading my previous post on this topic.

amith.s.m

Jul 3, 2015
ginggrooves123 said:
Let me know if you need help with your Police Clearance. I had mine done, without my EMIRATES ID just a few weeks ago. You need to undergo the long process.
Hello ginggrooves123. I am based in Canada and I lived in the UAE close to 5 years ago and dont have my emirates ID. How can I get my police clearance done without my Emirates ID? Do help.

gorkhethito

Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Aug
AOR Received.
31 Aug
i got by sending pic and authorization letter to my friend in dubai along wth emirates id copy and visa copy.he went to general police headquater and he got it within a week. its so simple.

karan-91

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ARMANIZ said:
Hi all,

So let me tell everyone my story. I just got my PCC from Dubai and that's what I did:

If you have done a finger print before in Dubai and you have obtained a ppc before, you do not need to send a new finger print, because they already have it in their system. You need to send you passport copy and an authorization letter to a friend or family member in Dubai. After they need to go to Dubai police HQ and they have to pay 200AED and two days after your PCC is ready. (This was my case by the way)

However, if you have never obtained a pcc before, you need to do a new finger print and then get it certified by UAE embassy. After you have to send it to Dubai along with a form (given to you by the embassy) and a copy of your passport. You should send it to a friend and family member. This will take three days.

I hope I was helpful.
I just want to re-iterate what this user mentioned. If Dubai Police already has your fingerprints, you DO NOT need to re-do them. Have someone in Dubai pick up a newly issued good conduct certificate on your behalf.

You will need a letter of authorization (allowing someone else to request and collect the document for you), passport size photos, front and back pages of your passport and the page that has your UAE residence visa.

Apr 18, 2015
karan-91 said:
I just want to re-iterate what this user mentioned. If Dubai Police already has your fingerprints, you DO NOT need to re-do them. Have someone in Dubai pick up a newly issued good conduct certificate on your behalf.

You will need a letter of authorization (allowing someone else to request and collect the document for you), passport size photos, front and back pages of your passport and the page that has your UAE residence visa.
I tried the above mentioned. Since I dont have an Emirates ID, they still require me to have my finger prints taken and authenticate them in USE Embassy Ottawa.

dadbangalore

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
27-02-2017
Hi,

I am in India and looking to get UAE PCC done. Could talk to couple of agents below and both asked for similar fees.

Genius Attestation: They need fingerprints taken by Local SP Office. Thats It. Rest of the work of getting it attested by Min of Foreign Affairs, UAE Embassy, and Sending it to UAE for PCC application etc is taken care of by them. They will call back once PCC Is obtained by them and one can go and collect from them after 20-30 days.

J K Consultancy: They do everything Genius Attestation does along with Local SP Office attestation too.

Anyone has got PCC done thru these guys? any reviews will be helpful.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
dadbangalore said:
Hi,

I am in India and looking to get UAE PCC done. Could talk to couple of agents below and both asked for similar fees.

Genius Attestation: They need fingerprints taken by Local SP Office. Thats It. Rest of the work of getting it attested by Min of Foreign Affairs, UAE Embassy, and Sending it to UAE for PCC application etc is taken care of by them. They will call back once PCC Is obtained by them and one can go and collect from them after 20-30 days.

J K Consultancy: They do everything Genius Attestation does along with Local SP Office attestation too.

Anyone has got PCC done thru these guys? any reviews will be helpful.
I got mine through the Genius attestation group Bahrain branch. I did the fingerprints card atttestation and MOFA and UAE embassy attestation on my own. This agent got me the UAE PCC in 18 days time period. They are reliable since they work with their branches based in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Of course - they charge you a big sum, but its definitely worth it.

Sehbaaz

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28th Oct,2015
AOR Received.
2nd December 2015
Passport Req..
26th April
VISA ISSUED...
11th May
LANDED..........
17th May 2016
I sent everything. But i didnt have my visa copy. My work permit copy did not work for pcc.
Any help or idea guys??
They said u must have a visa copy. How to get one?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Sehbaaz said:
I sent everything. But i didnt have my visa copy. My work permit copy did not work for pcc.
Any help or idea guys??
They said u must have a visa copy. How to get one?
Your must be having your UAE Visa stamped on your passport. Take its photocopy and submit it.

jhaedin

May 22, 2015
To: Asivad/ Seniors

Hi!

Hoping anyone can help me to get the PCC ASAP.
I am the principal applicant but my husband worked in Sharjah UAE from 2002 to 2010 so its mandatory to get his
PCC. I requested thru UAE Embassy / Consulate ( Philippines) last July 23, 2015 but according to them it will take 6 months to process.
My problem is I received an email from my cic profile stating that I have to upload the PCC and they already gave me a deadline. Is anyone here
in the forum experience the same as mine. I need to upload it ASAP or else they gonna process my papers without the PCC. I am very worried
right now on what's gonna happen on my application. Is there any other options on how to get the PCC?
Any idea please...
Thank you in advance

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
jhaedin said:
To: Asivad/ Seniors

Hi!

Hoping anyone can help me to get the PCC ASAP.
I am the principal applicant but my husband worked in Sharjah UAE from 2002 to 2010 so its mandatory to get his
PCC. I requested thru UAE Embassy / Consulate ( Philippines) last July 23, 2015 but according to them it will take 6 months to process.
My problem is I received an email from my cic profile stating that I have to upload the PCC and they already gave me a deadline. Is anyone here
in the forum experience the same as mine. I need to upload it ASAP or else they gonna process my papers without the PCC. I am very worried
right now on what's gonna happen on my application. Is there any other options on how to get the PCC?
Any idea please...
Thank you in advance

If you have very less time remaining i.e. less than 20 days, then ask your husband to travel to UAE for a short 3 days tour, where he can apply in person and get the PCC in just 1 or 2 working days.

inder76

Aug 15, 2012
ginggrooves123 said:
Hi,

I need to get PCC from Dubai for my parents. Can you advise on the process you followed? Is it possible to do it online at https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/dp/jsps/services/good_conduct_certificate_request.do?switchLanguage=en

Thanks,
Inder